Перейти к содержимому

Фото
- - - - -

Dr Web restarts/crashes and Cannot create pipe for communication with scanning childs (Too many open files)

• Please log in to reply
1 ответов в теме

#1 ppswede

ppswede

• Members
  • 1 Сообщений:

Отправлено 11 Декабрь 2014 - 10:25

Hi,

I'm running CentOS with Paralells Plesk bundled Paralellls Premium Antivirus (Dr Web). After the latest yum update DrWeb continously seems to crash and be restarted by the Parallells watchdog. I can't see any loggs, but when I enable logging to a file it gets spammed continously with the following error:

Cannot create pipe for communication with scanning childs (Too many open files)

And the Drweb process runs at 99% CPU for long periods. What to do?

#2 dbanschikov

dbanschikov

• Dr.Web Staff
  • 186 Сообщений:

Отправлено 11 Декабрь 2014 - 10:48

Hi,

I'm running CentOS with Paralells Plesk bundled Paralellls Premium Antivirus (Dr Web). After the latest yum update DrWeb continously seems to crash and be restarted by the Parallells watchdog. I can't see any loggs, but when I enable logging to a file it gets spammed continously with the following error:

Cannot create pipe for communication with scanning childs (Too many open files)

And the Drweb process runs at 99% CPU for long periods. What to do?

Try to increase system limits on max open file descriptor per process. This can be achieved by tweaking /etc/security/limits.conf.
The option of your interest has name "nofile". If this doesn't help - try to increase system limit on number of open files (sysctl fs.file-max or proc entry in /proc/sys/fs/file-max).

Читают тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых