Cannot activate (extend) my Dr.Web for mobile licence

• Please log in to reply
2 ответов в этой теме

#1 Dr.Sandro

Dr.Sandro

• Posters
  • 24 Сообщений:

Отправлено 12 Август 2020 - 13:14

Hello Doctors! I have purchased Dr. Web Security Space from offical Dr.Web site, 1 licence for 1 user 1 year and get free mobile protection. So i already have Dr.Web installed on my Mobile device and licence expires in 31 days. So I want to extend my licence with new key I bought and when I enter it, it asks Full Name, email adress and country or region. After I enter what it asks, click on ACTIVATE and it says "connecting to server" - Licence Activation... internet connection error (error code: 616).

Can you help me extend the licence. Thank you!

#2 Eugen Engelhardt

Eugen Engelhardt

Advanced Member

• Dr.Web Staff
  • 699 Сообщений:

Отправлено 12 Август 2020 - 14:51

The nature of error 616: The serial number does not match the product. For example, an attempt to renew Dr.Web for Linux by attaching a key from Mobile Security.

Register a serial number through our website, then download the antivirus distribution kit you need, specifying your serial number and registration e-mail in the Download Wizard.

After registration, a license key file (drweb32.zip) will be sent to the specified e-mail; it must be downloaded and added to the program via the License Manager. To do this, right-click on the antivirus agent icon in the lower right corner of the screen, select "License" - "Buy or activate a new license" in the drop-down list, click the "Specify key file" link, select the saved key file, the license will be added.

With best regards, Eugen Engelhardt
Doctor Web, Ltd.

#3 Dr.Sandro

Dr.Sandro

• Posters
  • 24 Сообщений:

Отправлено 21 Август 2020 - 09:56

Проблема решилась удалением Dr.Web на android и повторной переустановкой с новой лицензией. Большое спасибо, вы очень любезны!

Читают тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых