Registration Problems

• Please log in to reply
1 ответов в теме

#1 gwales

gwales

• Members
  • 1 Сообщений:

Отправлено 02 Март 2009 - 13:37

I installed DrWeb AV trial and after a few days decided to purchase.

I had great difficulty navigating through the resulting licence key/registration number authentication process that followed.

Consequently, My (Windows 7 beta) system tray informs me I have no AV installed.

DrWeb tells me I am registered until November (I have been penalised 100 days for failing to register correctly, it seems).

I still have a red circle with a white cross on the icon, and am advised, "SpIDer Guard is not protecting your system".

I have gone through the process several times, removed DrWeb in the "Uninstall a program" control panel, reinstalled, and was still told I was running a trial version, until I went through the process again, and found I had '256' days period left, rather than 356 days.

Now, I concede that the system would 'probably' have worked if I had done it correctly, but I have received no support after sending three tickets.

Perhaps someone here can enlighten me, and/or a mod can help me solve the problem, then go to my account and return the missing 100 days.

Geoff from Australia

#2 SergM

SergM

Guru

• Moderators
  • 9 387 Сообщений:

Отправлено 02 Март 2009 - 14:15

DrWeb now does not support OS Windows 7
To return the missing 100 days it is necessary to address in service of technical support with the situation description.
http://support.drweb.com/

Читают тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых