Suspicious files

• Please log in to reply
1 ответов в теме

#1 Dr.Sandro

Dr.Sandro

• Posters
  • 24 Сообщений:

Отправлено 13 Сентябрь 2020 - 16:38

Hello Spiders! I have a question about my files that are stored in C:\Users\Myusername\AppData\Local\Temp

Files starts like this:

AtXXXXXX3

AtXXXXXX4

AtXXXXXX5

AtXXXXXX6

.etc till

AtXXXXXX971 - this is the last one.

Some of them Dr.Web found as malware and delete them. There is no extension like .exe; .bat etc.. just says "file".

I don't know why are those files are on my laptop and I guess they cannot do harm unless they are at least launched or if they are dll extension or so?!

I also scanned with Malwarebytes and it found only 2 which Dr.Web missed. Many of them I check on VirusTotal and they are not infected.

My question is do any of you had similar experience with this files? If yes, can anyone tell me what kind files are these and where from.

Thanks in advance!

#2 Guest_Bellerophon_*

Guest_Bellerophon_*
  • Guests

Отправлено 13 Сентябрь 2020 - 19:19

Hello

I think the easiest way is to send a file to the media that will analyze it, and tell you if there is any infection.

If I believe the way these are temporary files.
Created by software still installed on your computer? Created by software that is no longer on your computer? Difficult to say like this without more elements.

The easiest way will be to use support. He'll tell you if your machine is infected. Is this a recent installation by DrWeb?

Bellerophon.

Читают тему: 1

0 пользователей, 1 гостей, 0 скрытых