Update error 101 check intern

• Please log in to reply
9 ответов в этой теме

#1 patchthedog

patchthedog

• Posters
  • 5 Сообщений:

Отправлено 02 Март 2020 - 20:20

Hi, I am a Dr. Web lite user, a free version. When I came to run my usual virus scan at the weekend on my MacOS Dr.web lite would not update - just came up with “unable to connect, please check your internet connection- error 101”

there’s nothing wrong with my internet, but it still won’t up date? Any help please...

I have noticed that there is no free downloads on the web any more, do you now have to pay for all versions?

#2 Ilya Trush

Ilya Trush

• Dr.Web Staff
  • 28 Сообщений:

Отправлено 03 Март 2020 - 16:16

Hi there

Yes, there is an issue with license key in app. Our developers need time to fix it.

I have noticed that there is no free downloads on the web any more, do you now have to pay for all versions?

Did you download the application from the web server or from the app store?

#3 lynnk

lynnk

• Posters
  • 8 Сообщений:

Отправлено 03 Март 2020 - 19:52

I have the same problem. I think I downloaded it from the app store. I updated it recently but still get the error.

#4 lynnk

lynnk

• Posters
  • 8 Сообщений:

Отправлено 03 Март 2020 - 19:58

I thought I paid for it but happy to use other Dr. Web product but need to know how to use it because have Dr. Web Light installed.

#5 patchthedog

patchthedog

• Posters
  • 5 Сообщений:

Отправлено 03 Март 2020 - 22:43

Hi there

Yes, there is an issue with license key in app. Our developers need time to fix it.

Hi there

Ok, thank you for the update.....

#6 patchthedog

patchthedog

• Posters
  • 5 Сообщений:

Отправлено 04 Март 2020 - 13:03

Hi there

No, mine was a free version... for Mac

#7 patchthedog

patchthedog

• Posters
  • 5 Сообщений:

Отправлено 05 Март 2020 - 13:37

Hi there

I now have an Error 125...

#8 Ilya Trush

Ilya Trush

• Dr.Web Staff
  • 28 Сообщений:

Отправлено 11 Март 2020 - 14:46

Hey

We released a new version. You can download it from appstore.

#9 patchthedog

patchthedog

• Posters
  • 5 Сообщений:

Отправлено 12 Март 2020 - 16:20

Hey

We released a new version. You can download it from appstore.

Thank you very much for all your help llya... I have downloaded and things seem to be working again fine.

#10 samlrs

samlrs

• Members
  • 1 Сообщений:

Отправлено 14 Октябрь 2020 - 18:12

Hi, I am a Dr. Web lite user, a free version. When I came to run my usual virus scan at the weekend on my MacOS Dr.web lite would not update - just came up with “unable to connect, please check your internet connection- error 101”

there’s nothing wrong with my internet, but it still won’t up date? Any help please...

I ran into the same issue and the only solution that I found was to completely delete and reinstall the app 

I believe that at directloantransfer you will find the best possible loan deal. It has the biggest lender base in the market

Читают тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых