Перейти к содержимому

Фото
- - - - -

Dr.Web vs Malware, Ransomware, Phishing sites etc.

phishing fake sites malware test Ransomware

• Please log in to reply
2 ответов в этой теме

#1 Dr.Sandro

Dr.Sandro

• Posters
  • 24 Сообщений:

Отправлено 21 Ноябрь 2022 - 14:46

Hello Dr.Web fans! In recent days I have watched some latest testing of Dr.Web against malware, ransomware, phishing sites, etc. Dr.Web did not defend against phishing sites at all which is very worrying for any user. Is there to be changed any time soon? 

If you didn't watch this video about testing Dr.Web you can do it now on this link:

Please tell me what do you think about what you see in this video and do you worrying about Dr.Web product if you have installed it on your PC? Do you feel safe when you see something like this?

Thanks!

#2 Ivan Korolev

Ivan Korolev

Poster

• Virus Analysts
  • 1 368 Сообщений:

Отправлено 21 Ноябрь 2022 - 17:24

>Dr.Web did not defend against phishing sites at all which is very worrying for any user. Is there to be changed any time soon? 

Do you really think that the only 12 phishing links the author tested exists there? Anybody can pick as much as he wants undetected phishing links for any product on the market.

You can make a good/bad looking test for any product if you want to. However, it doesn't mean the product is good or bad.

In general, all this tests are useless because it doesn't emulate the real attack chains.

#3 Dr.Sandro

Dr.Sandro

• Posters
  • 24 Сообщений:

Отправлено 21 Ноябрь 2022 - 17:55

I agree with you! That's what I wanted to write in the comments in this channel. It is not good to believe 100% in this tests. As said, anyone can make product good or bad. I'm using Dr.Web myself for 5 years, and never had any problem, so I was like wtf is wrong with Dr.Web after watching video. I believe in Dr.Web experience which is an awesome i any case. As system admin im planing to do a "switch to green" from Kaspersky to Dr.Web. :) I'm also Dr.Web partner in Bosnia. Thank you for your answer and totally agree with you!

Is there any new features that will be added in recent future to the Security Space product?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: phishing, fake sites, malware, test, Ransomware

Читают тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых