• Please log in to reply
10 ответов в этой теме

#1 AshishParihar

AshishParihar

• Posters
  • 15 Сообщений:

Отправлено 03 Январь 2017 - 09:20

Hi,

Advanced Password Manager detected as a Unwanted Program. Advanced Password Manager is a secure password management software that stores all your passwords in an encrypted vault protected by one master password. It removes identity traces from users PC after saving them to encrypted vault. user can auto fill web forms using the saved details.

It is not an unwanted program.

Download URL: http://cdn.advancedpasswordmanager.com/apm/c2/securedl/jpchatsetup.exe

Please review this application.

Regards,

Ashish

#2 Dmitry_rus

Dmitry_rus

Guru

• Helpers
  • 3 640 Сообщений:

Отправлено 03 Январь 2017 - 12:04

Your program looks like PC Care or similar useless software, with a lot bells & whistles. Moreover, "on-the-fly" behavior analysis shows that it acts like encoder.

#3 AshishParihar

AshishParihar

• Posters
  • 15 Сообщений:

Отправлено 03 Январь 2017 - 12:42

Hi Dmitry_rus,

This program is a password management software. Advanced Password Manager scans PC for identity traces such as Credit Card details, passwords, Social Security Numbers. after scanning it shows you the actual results. you can clear those identity traces and secure them in an encrypted vault protected by one master password.

This Program is completely different from a PC Care utility.  I am still looking for the issues that we need to fix to be white-listed by Dr. Web Antivirus.

Regards,

Ashish Parihar

#4 Dmitry_rus

Dmitry_rus

Guru

• Helpers
  • 3 640 Сообщений:

Отправлено 03 Январь 2017 - 13:10

Anyway, the issue can't be resolved right now via this forum. Try to use a link below to send your files to virlab, and describe your situation.

https://vms.drweb.com/sendvirus/?lng=en

You may also include a link to this topic in "comments" when submitting a form for virlab.

#5 AshishParihar

AshishParihar

• Posters
  • 15 Сообщений:

Отправлено 03 Январь 2017 - 14:10

Hi Dmitry_rus,

Thank you for the response. I have sent the file using the given link. I will update you the results once received.

Regards,

Ashish Parihar

#6 AshishParihar

AshishParihar

• Posters
  • 15 Сообщений:

Отправлено 06 Январь 2017 - 08:43

Hi Dmitry_rus,

I received a response from Virus Monitoring Service that "This is not a false alarm."

I have checked detection of our application on virustotal.com check the following result.

https://virustotal.com/en/file/f48c0d2366deb0b6f3672b1a9398227d91e83e49b49d8804e7df69d7b1ce8029/analysis/

As there are only two detection one of Dr. Web and other one is BKAV. So, I hope that we can certainly fix things as per the Dr. Web Guidelines. I would really appreciate if you can provide us the issues that we need to fix in our application to make it clean.

Regards,

Ashish

#7 Dmitry_rus

Dmitry_rus

Guru

• Helpers
  • 3 640 Сообщений:

Отправлено 06 Январь 2017 - 13:15

Program.Unwanted - is NOT a virus or trojan. We just don't recommend it to install. Because of adware or other different things.

#8 AshishParihar

AshishParihar

• Posters
  • 15 Сообщений:

Отправлено 06 Январь 2017 - 13:54

Hi Dmitry_rus,

Completely agree with you that we are lacking somewhere to meet up the Dr.Web Guidelines but We can fix those "other different things" and for that I need to know where exactly we are doing things in a wrong way.

I appreciate you for giving me so much of time and I request you again to look into this. Please guide me that how can we fix things together.

Regards,

Ashish

#9 Dmitry_rus

Dmitry_rus

Guru

• Helpers
  • 3 640 Сообщений:

Отправлено 06 Январь 2017 - 14:38

You have to send official request to Dr.Web company. See "contacts" at Dr.Web official site. This issue can't be resolved here.

#10 AshishParihar

AshishParihar

• Posters
  • 15 Сообщений:

Отправлено 19 Январь 2017 - 16:14

Hi Dmitry_rus,

I have tried every possible way available on the website to contact officially but the only response I received from support team that submit application using Virus Monitoring Service. I am unable to find out any official person to contact regarding this.

I would really appreciate if you can help me in anyway.

Regards,

Ashish

#11 Mr.Pr

Mr.Pr

• Posters
  • 270 Сообщений:

Отправлено 19 Январь 2017 - 16:30

on thing you can in my opinion,

submit a support ticket, explain the problem for them and ask them to forward your concern to VirLab.

usually the status of your topic after such this request, will change to Waiting for Virus Monitor service response,

once they answer to your concern, that tech or customer support guy which handled your ticket, will forward their answer to you.

this is my experience with these process... :)

Сообщение было изменено Mr.Pr: 19 Январь 2017 - 16:30

“The security industry in that case becomes bullshit, because people believe in those products and use them in their corporate environments without understanding that those products are just following others,”  - Boris Sharov

DrWeb Gallery for your Avatars: Click

My Telegram ID: @OParham

Best Regards,

Parham

Читают тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых