Dr Web Updates

• Please log in to reply
2 ответов в этой теме

#1 ygk

ygk

• Members
  • 2 Сообщений:

Отправлено 09 Декабрь 2009 - 18:27

I have seen that dr web sends update failure notifications. These messages are filling up the mailbox. I want to disable them. I have

searched and found temporary solutions like disabling the cron job containing update.pl script. Also some suggest to create .qmail aliases.

These are temporary solutions and not reliable. I have examined the update.pl script but could not make out which lines to comment out

that may disable dr web in sending these mails. Can anyone help me and suggest which lines should be commented in the update.pl script

without affecting the dr web configuration.

Thank You.

#2 simplex9000

simplex9000

• Posters
  • 19 Сообщений:

Отправлено 10 Декабрь 2009 - 10:54

I have seen that dr web sends update failure notifications. These messages are filling up the mailbox. I want to disable them. I have

searched and found temporary solutions like disabling the cron job containing update.pl script. Also some suggest to create .qmail aliases.

These are temporary solutions and not reliable. I have examined the update.pl script but could not make out which lines to comment out

that may disable dr web in sending these mails. Can anyone help me and suggest which lines should be commented in the update.pl script

without affecting the dr web configuration.

Thank You.

Hello!
If you don't want to get emails about fails of updater, just comment in subroutine 'Log' following line:
print "ERROR: Dr.Web ® Updater: $msg !\n" if 'error' eq $level;

#3 ygk

ygk

• Members
  • 2 Сообщений:

Отправлено 13 Декабрь 2009 - 15:49

Thank you Simple. I have another option. What happens if we comment the line:

&SendNotify( $_, $Conf ) foreach ( sort keys %{${$LstTask}->{new_notify}} );

Will it disable any virus notifications too ?. Will it affect dr web configuration. This is at line 646.

Читают тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых