Dr.Web may need to check how are working some of it's staffs

• Please log in to reply
1 ответов в теме

#1 Mr.Pr

Mr.Pr

• Posters
  • 270 Сообщений:

Отправлено 16 Март 2017 - 00:37

Hello , Greetings Igor Daniloff and also the other friends who are reading this.

i hope you are having a good day.

well my topic title could be like a complaint but it's not really, i'm just a user ( of course i like Dr.Web more than just a normal user :D ) who love to see Dr.Web are improving, as it's supervisors and CTO & CEO are doing their best to make Dr.Web the best, i'm trying to send some good( at least IMO ) suggestions to help them in their way, i found a weakness in Doctor Web IMO.

those friends who their jobs are handling the feedbacks and Suggestions ( all customers have an option in their panel called: Your suggestions on how to make Dr.Web better you know for sure ) IMO are not working right, i don't know how is it's process...BUT i do know something that these feedbacks and Suggestions are important for Dr.Web heads and also for Dr.Web own sake, the problem is here , whenever i sent a suggestions i didn't got an answer even my status didn't changed to Acknowledged! it will remains to New( which means no one seen it ), in the end after 6-7 days i'll have to send another reply to that ticket so maybe someone take a look at it ! i hope you undrestand what i'm trying to say! suggestions are not something that customers need to force you to hear that! for example just about 7-8 days ago, i sent a suggestion, now after 7 days, it's status still is New ! ( i had suggestions which was ignore for more than a week too )

or another example i can bring, i and Sergeyko one of your/Dr.Web SuperVisors had a problem in some topics ( i don't want to discuss about that who was right in that discuss the main problem is something else here ) in forum, i submited a feedback or suggestion i don't know exactly but it created as a ticket so i guess it was suggestion, anyway i explained my complaint from him, and something surprised me, after almost 3-4 days still no one read that ! BUT him, Sergeyko was aware of that and he readed the ticket, no one answered to that ticket, finally i had to close that ticket BUT please noticed that, a complaint sent to the company, no one answered, SuperVisor read that by the way, isn't it weird? did he told the guys to do not answer that? or ignore that ? i don't know but something is clear that Doctor Web needs to watch its SuperVisor and other staffs behavior and actions.

at the end, Please noticed that these are just some examples that i seen, for tell you that Something is wrong with the guys who read the Suggestions/Feedbacks, these are not forwarding to you. no one answer us excpet the kind Tech Support guys, somethings needs to attention at the Company, and i did my best as a customer for you, i just let you know what  i've seen as weaknesses in Doctor Web.  Have a Great Day!

“The security industry in that case becomes bullshit, because people believe in those products and use them in their corporate environments without understanding that those products are just following others,”  - Boris Sharov

DrWeb Gallery for your Avatars: Click

My Telegram ID: @OParham

Best Regards,

Parham

#2 SergSG

SergSG

The Master

• Posters
  • 14 425 Сообщений:

Отправлено 16 Март 2017 - 16:28

:huh: Дааа.  

Читают тему: 0