Перейти к содержимому

Фото
- - - - -

is it secure to use Torrents? specialy private ones?

• Please log in to reply
2 ответов в этой теме

#1 Mr.Pr

Mr.Pr

• Posters
  • 270 Сообщений:

Отправлено 29 Июнь 2017 - 22:58

Hi.

well the question is clear,

just recently i received some invite from some of my friends to some of the best private torrents for tv series and movies ..

PrivateHD

HDBits

IPTorrents

and 2-3 more

so as i heard, they have really hard rules and great monitoring on their files and users/uploaders

but still, i want to know how are they safe-to-use ? of course they are not legal, but that's not a problem at least IMO, i'm just worried about that one of these typicaly days i'm downloading one of my favorite tv shows and i'll get Petya or WannaCry instead of my tv show..

is that possible with all that monitoring in private torrents?

what DrWeb thinks about that? O_o 

“The security industry in that case becomes bullshit, because people believe in those products and use them in their corporate environments without understanding that those products are just following others,”  - Boris Sharov

DrWeb Gallery for your Avatars: Click

My Telegram ID: @OParham

Best Regards,

Parham

#2 Dmitry_rus

Dmitry_rus

Guru

• Helpers
  • 3 624 Сообщений:

Отправлено 29 Июнь 2017 - 23:20

If you've downloaded something like movie.avi.exe :) and run it.... think what you'll get. Torrent-files (*.torrent) are safe in most cases.

#3 Gwebron

Gwebron

• Members
  • 1 Сообщений:

Отправлено 17 Декабрь 2017 - 20:47

I don't see any issues that would convince me that it is insecure! I always download games and films via Torrent and until that moment I have had no problems with it! 

Читают тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых