Phone lock with password

• Please log in to reply
26 ответов в этой теме

#21 Debora C D

Debora C D

• Posters
  • 16 Сообщений:

Отправлено 03 Июль 2012 - 21:30

Pavel Plotnikov, Please, I'm trying to unlock my LG-P698f for days. I contacted the support of Dr.Web and told me you could help, because they do not support Beta Dr Web.
Below attached photo of the box from my cell phone.
I ask for guidance: 1. I have to put the chips in the device? 2. The keyboard input is LG, I can not switch to Android, as seen in another forum.
I urgently.
I'm in Brazil

Take this opportunity to learn how to uninstall this app, I caused various disorders.

Call me Débora

Прикрепленные файлы:

#22 Pavel Plotnikov

Pavel Plotnikov

• Guests
  • 5 276 Сообщений:

Отправлено 01 Август 2012 - 09:26

Debora C D, unlock code is sent to the e-mail address that you used to register on the forum. Please be careful and do not forget your passwords.
GUI/Android/iOS/WP8/волейбол

#23 Karl0409

Karl0409

• Members
  • 1 Сообщений:

Отправлено 09 Март 2013 - 18:22

Help me, This is the only thing I see in the my box of my tablet. 

I need the unlocking code.

email: karl0409@yahoo.com.ph

Прикрепленные файлы:

#24 userr

userr

• Members
  • 16 310 Сообщений:

Отправлено 09 Март 2013 - 18:29

Karl0409

post 18 from this topic:

to provide the unlock code we need to get confirmation that you are the owner of the device. To do so, please attach to this theme a photo of device box with clearly visible IMEI.

#25 Whispersmith

Whispersmith

Guru

• Dr.Web Staff
  • 3 143 Сообщений:

Отправлено 11 Март 2013 - 10:42

Karl0409, do you have the code on the lock screen of the phone? If you have, please write it.

#26 Udin

Udin

• Members
  • 1 Сообщений:

Отправлено 07 Март 2014 - 08:44

Hello Guys.... My Phone ( Samsung Galaxy Tab 3) was locked by Dr.Web Anti-theft. I don't have any idea how to open it.
So I join this forum and get hoping some of you could help resolving my problem....
This is so urgent for me to use my phone.
my device ID 357367054407772 and my E-Mail  rinaumar@yahoo.com

Сообщение было изменено Udin: 07 Март 2014 - 08:45

#27 Whispersmith

Whispersmith

Guru

• Dr.Web Staff
  • 3 143 Сообщений:

Отправлено 07 Март 2014 - 12:40

Udin, to provide the unlock code we need to get confirmation that you are the owner of the device. To do so, please attach to the theme a photo of device box with clearly visible IMEI. If you hasn't the box, please attach a photo of the check of the device with your phone (it should see IMEI - it is usually situated under the battery).

Or you can unlock your phone yourself using https://antitheft.drweb.com/ if you have the special code on the locked phone's screen.

Читают тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых