• Please log in to reply
2 ответов в этой теме

#1 Truck

Truck

• Members
  • 1 Сообщений:

Отправлено 18 Апрель 2008 - 13:46

Hi all :)

I am a Tech Support guy for a small company thats what they pay me as but I am supposed to be a systems admin when something goes wrong :(

I will tell you why I am here first off I got a bad virus...I went to snapfiles.com to find a cleaner I dont like virus scanners at all really they are to intrusive on my laptop....but at work I make sure the others all have Nortons etc I personaly use firewalls / rootkit revealers etc and if I get infected from looking at the wrong sites I head off to the free cleaners

I dowloaded cureit and I liked it...so I bought the personal version of Dr Web

and I like it ...but my Question is Im interested in 2 products....exchange protection and Gateway Protection....at the moment all exchange viruses seem to go the the bad mail folder..we also use a spam filter company in the US...that more or less blocks these....Im more interested in the gateway blocker....can any one recomend this or give a review on what they think?

thanks

#2 sergeyko

sergeyko

Guru

• Dr.Web Staff
  • 3 925 Сообщений:

Отправлено 18 Апрель 2008 - 14:16

If you need to protect your mail trafic only, better choose our SMTP Proxy http://download.drweb.com/kw/download_unix/54/

#3 brianel

brianel

• Posters
  • 4 Сообщений:

Отправлено 13 Ноябрь 2009 - 22:15

As a Newbie, I am always searching online for stuff that can help me. Thank you for your help.

Читают тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых