• Please log in to reply
7 ответов в этой теме

#1 Kenny HOH

Kenny HOH

• Posters
  • 12 Сообщений:

Отправлено 06 Октябрь 2016 - 19:45

Hi

After completing installation of Dr.Web SS, I encounter the following problem with Microsoft Word and Excel. For Ms Word, Dr.Web pop out the following message "Execution of unauthorized code is blocked" and Ms Excel with the following message from Excel Error Pop Out Message "Microsoft Excel has encountered a problem and need to close"

I uninstall the Dr.Web SS and the two application back to normal. 

Client is running a legitimate Ms Office and Ms Windows License .

Can some expert can shed some idea how to solve it? Don't ask me know to put these 2 application in software rules for 

#2 Dmitry_rus

Dmitry_rus

Guru

• Helpers
  • 3 623 Сообщений:

Отправлено 06 Октябрь 2016 - 20:37

Hi!

We need more information about this issue. Please do the following steps:

1. Click on Dr.Web icon in the system tray, Tools - Support - Report for technical support. It launches the wizard that will help you to create a report (file) containing important information on your system configuration and computer working.

2. Attach the file here, or upload it on any filesharing service and provide a link.

3. Probably you have to create a full memory dump from winword.exe and excel.exe processes (by procdump, ProcessExplorer or TaskManager).

4. Do you keep your Dr.Web updated?

#3 Aleksey Tarakhti

Aleksey Tarakhti

Poster

• Members
  • 961 Сообщений:

Отправлено 06 Октябрь 2016 - 20:40

Hi

After completing installation of Dr.Web SS, I encounter the following problem with Microsoft Word and Excel. For Ms Word, Dr.Web pop out the following message "Execution of unauthorized code is blocked" and Ms Excel with the following message from Excel Error Pop Out Message "Microsoft Excel has encountered a problem and need to close"

I uninstall the Dr.Web SS and the two application back to normal. 

Client is running a legitimate Ms Office and Ms Windows License .

Can some expert can shed some idea how to solve it? Don't ask me know to put these 2 application in software rules for 

Hello.

To solve this problem, we need:

• SysInfo log from PC.
  • Memory dump of excel.exe process in moment, when issue is occurre.

SysInfo:

• Click to Dr.Web icon in system tray.
  • Go to "Tools -> Support".
  • Click "Report to technical support".
  • Click "Generate report".

Memory dump:

• Download procdump from - https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/dd996900.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396
  • Click to Dr.Web icon in system tray.
  • Click to "Lock" icon to switch administrative mode.
  • Go to "Setting -> Protection Components -> Preventive Protection -> Exploit prevention". 
  • Turn on "Interactive mode" for Exploit prevention.
  • Reproduce your problem. Notification in the right bottom corner will appear. Do not close it.
  • Run cmd as administrator.
  • Execute command procdump.exe -ma <pid> where you need to replace <pid> with Process ID from notification (example - procdump.exe -ma 3842). Procdump will create dump in the same folder.

Сообщение было изменено Aleksey Tarakhti: 06 Октябрь 2016 - 20:41

#4 rdlugosz

rdlugosz

• Members
  • 1 Сообщений:

Отправлено 04 Ноябрь 2016 - 17:48

Hi,

we have a similar problem here that started probably a few days ago. Have you found a solution?

#5 fetch

fetch

• Posters
  • 324 Сообщений:

Отправлено 25 Ноябрь 2016 - 06:19

rdlugosz, please do what Aleksey advised.

#6 Kenny HOH

Kenny HOH

• Posters
  • 12 Сообщений:

Отправлено 26 Ноябрь 2016 - 07:52

Guys, sorry for replying much sooner. The client decided to use the quickest way, format and reinstall. Crude way but everything back to normal. Unable to capture the required information for analysis. 

#7 Dmitry_rus

Dmitry_rus

Guru

• Helpers
  • 3 623 Сообщений:

Отправлено 26 Ноябрь 2016 - 10:40

I think that еverything would be fine and "back to normal" if your client has temporary changed Exploit prevention's settings to "Allow unauthorized code to be executed" (Settings - Protection Components - Preventive Protection). It's much quicker than format & reinstall... :)

#8 Kenny HOH

Kenny HOH

• Posters
  • 12 Сообщений:

Отправлено 26 Ноябрь 2016 - 11:20

I think that еverything would be fine and "back to normal" if your client has temporary changed Exploit prevention's settings to "Allow unauthorized code to be executed" (Settings - Protection Components - Preventive Protection). It's much quicker than format & reinstall... :)

By the time I 1st post this topic, the next day it is reformatted by the IT guy. Maybe he is too get used with home PC, when things not right, just reformat and reinstall. LOL. I was hoping to get the log files to help improve the software. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SecuritySpace, Word, Excel, MsOffice, ErrorCode

Читают тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых