Перейти к содержимому

Фото
- - - - -

How to disable registry modification blocking [fast responce would be appreciated]

• Please log in to reply
5 ответов в этой теме

#1 Erquint

Erquint

• Posters
  • 8 Сообщений:

Отправлено 05 Август 2013 - 15:05

Hello. Right at this moment I am trying to install Universal Extractor (v.1.6.1) which is a clean and unharmful software I am used to installing on every new Windows installation.

It tries to create a registry key in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\uniextract

Dr.Web blocks this action and thus prevents me from a proper installation :angry:

Disabling SpiderGuard(the only installed module), Self-Protection and adding the installator executable as well as its folder to the exclusions has no effect and still the registry modification is getting blocked  :facepalm:

What should I do in this situation?

Сообщение было изменено Erquint: 05 Август 2013 - 15:08

#2 HHH

HHH

Massive Poster

• Posters
  • 2 714 Сообщений:

Отправлено 05 Август 2013 - 15:13

What version of DrWeb you are using? 6, 7 or 8?

#3 Erquint

Erquint

• Posters
  • 8 Сообщений:

Отправлено 05 Август 2013 - 15:16

What version of DrWeb you are using? 6, 7 or 8?

Version 8.1

#4 Erquint

Erquint

• Posters
  • 8 Сообщений:

Отправлено 05 Август 2013 - 15:37

When the process is killed it relaunches on its own. Stopping the service is not an option. I guess I can turn off the autorunning of the service, but is there a way to do something without a reboot?

#5 VVS

VVS

The Master

• Moderators
  • 19 382 Сообщений:

Отправлено 05 Август 2013 - 15:41

You should switch the corresponding option to Allow mode in Preventive Protection.

меня вот что возмутило.  что даже не начинают толком диалог сразу дампы...... © alehas777
--------------------------------
Антивирус это как ремень безопасности - всего лишь увеличивает шансы выжить или получить менее тяжкую травму при аварии.
Есть, однако, категория людей, которые рассматривают средства безопасности как ауру неуязвимости. © basid

#6 Erquint

Erquint

• Posters
  • 8 Сообщений:

Отправлено 05 Август 2013 - 16:08

Setting executable file associations prevention policy to "Ask" helped. Thank You very much! :)

Сообщение было изменено Erquint: 05 Август 2013 - 16:12

Читают тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых