Hidden Object Problem With

• Please log in to reply
24 ответов в этой теме

#21 protection

protection

• Posters
  • 11 Сообщений:

Отправлено 29 Декабрь 2008 - 23:55

As I see, "hidden object" is a hyperlink. What will kaspersky say if you will click on it?

The problem in line scanners whatever optional popup Sawa was ok or add to exclusions
But out popup again

#22 Borka

Borka

Забанен за флуд

• Members
  • 19 512 Сообщений:

Отправлено 29 Декабрь 2008 - 23:56

As I see, "hidden object" is a hyperlink. What will kaspersky say if you will click on it?

The problem in line scanners whatever optional popup Sawa was ok or add to exclusions
But out popup again

?
С уважением,
Борис А. Чертенко aka Borka.

#23 protection

protection

• Posters
  • 11 Сообщений:

Отправлено 30 Декабрь 2008 - 00:06

But out popup again

?

Should be reviewed CureIt 5 because CureIt 4.44 a very fine and no any problems at all

In any case .. Thank you for the time and help me ;) Goodbye

#24 poundsmack

poundsmack

• Posters
  • 6 Сообщений:

Отправлено 31 Декабрь 2008 - 00:41

[/quote]

Should be reviewed CureIt 5 because CureIt 4.44 a very fine and no any problems at all

In any case .. Thank you for the time and help me ;) Goodbye
[/quote]

...wow. So to sum it up, this guy had a problem because his install of Kaspersky thinks 5 has hidden objects or is "bad." This would be called a "false positive" in antivirus terms. The way to rectify this, and what should have been done from the beginning, is to either disable Kaspersky or boot into safe mode to run CureIT version 5.

Version 5 is a huge evolution from version 4, so to say "4 worked, why doesnt 5?" doesn't mean anything. It could be that Kaspersky knew 4 wasn't an issue due to it existing longer and it being known as a good program. But since 5 is rather new it might not know that it's safe.

So in the end; if you downloaded CureIT 5 from the official website your fine and the program is not "bad." when running scans in a 1 off scanner it is always best to disable a product, especialy if its an on demand scanner product, before doing 1 off scans.

PS. great job on version 5 DrWEB team!

-Chris
www.ChrisComputing.com

#25 C.S.J

C.S.J

• Posters
  • 199 Сообщений:

Отправлено 31 Декабрь 2008 - 01:34

This is an issue for Kasperskys support team, NOT Drwebs.

If you downloaded CureIt from Drwebs website, Click allow on Kasperskys PDM and continue to use Cureit as normal.

whats the problem?

if you wish to know why Kaspersky now flags up a HIPS alert, maybe they could answer you this, as it is infact their product and not drweb's, that is showing the alert.

Читают тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых