• Please log in to reply
5 ответов в этой теме

#1 sajjadsec

sajjadsec

• Members
  • 2 Сообщений:

Отправлено 25 Май 2015 - 19:30

Hi guys

i,m a new dr web products user and i heard about AV-desk service from one of my friends

and i heard it has a integered web server and it can be run on linux and it can save a lot of licence for being sold and it can get new updates from our server to our user

but i have some questions

1.what is the web server used into it exactly ?

2.what is the web interface language ? (i seen it on my friend,s server it could manage everything on that web interface)

3.does this product support developments ? (something like open source softwares or API)

4.is it guaranted the companies using service will not do harmful things ? (like putting a malware into the updates by themselves !! )

5.have  that web interface a demo?

Сообщение было изменено sajjadsec: 25 Май 2015 - 19:32

#2 Dmitry_rus

Dmitry_rus

Guru

• Helpers
  • 3 623 Сообщений:

Отправлено 25 Май 2015 - 19:49

http://ru.av-desk.com/service/?lng=en

#3 sajjadsec

sajjadsec

• Members
  • 2 Сообщений:

Отправлено 25 Май 2015 - 20:01

i read that but it does not answer all of my questions

#4 Dmitry_rus

Dmitry_rus

Guru

• Helpers
  • 3 623 Сообщений:

Отправлено 25 Май 2015 - 20:28

AV-Desk is oriented basically on ISP. Are you an ISP? Doctor Web supplies the provider with up-to-date virus definitions, updates of Dr.Web software modules, and offers technical support to the provider and subscribers. All modules are digitally signed, so ISP can't do smth. harmful.

http://ru.av-desk.com/service/sysreq/?lng=en

Probably you mean Dr.Web Enterprise Suite? Like AV-desk, ES-server receives virus definitions from Dr.Web's Update Servers and sends them to Agents. Also you may (being ES administrator) remotely configure Agents as you wish.

#5 HHH

HHH

Massive Poster

• Posters
  • 2 714 Сообщений:

Отправлено 25 Май 2015 - 22:18

You'd better ask the DrWeb support directly. AV-Desk is not so publiс as other DrWeb solutions, so the community is very limited to help you.

1.what is the web server used into it exactly ?
2.what is the web interface language ? (i seen it on my friend,s server it could manage everything on that web interface)
3.does this product support developments ? (something like open source softwares or API)
4.is it guaranted the companies using service will not do harmful things ? (like putting a malware into the updates by themselves !! )
5.have  that web interface a demo?

1. I don't know. Likely it's some proprietary solution.

2. It supports multiple languiges. At least russian and english. Likely, french, german and many other.

3. Yes, it has API for billing and marketing integration as well as for other business tasks.

4. There is always a risk of a false positive detect that can harm end-user computers. But this is common for all AV products. The chanell between Drweb and you and between you and your users is well protected, so end users only get trusted files from DrWeb company. There is no way to inject malware or other harmful content into this chanel.

5. You can ask a demo access here - http://ru.av-desk.com/support/demo/?lng=enIt's free.

#6 Afalin

Afalin

Guru

• Dr.Web Staff
  • 5 835 Сообщений:

Отправлено 26 Май 2015 - 09:04

1. Own proprietary web server.

2. Chinese, german, english, spanish, french, italian, japanese, polish, russian. AV-Desk 10 also supports kazakh and ukrainian.

3. In addition to billing and marketing integration – AV server and network controlling API.

Семь раз отрежь – один раз проверь

Читают тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых