• Please log in to reply
3 ответов в этой теме

#1 joy19861111

joy19861111

• Posters
  • 4 Сообщений:

Отправлено 08 Август 2017 - 11:23

Hi 

May i know that Dr Web can covert those unamanged client to central manage by Control Center?

#2 Dmitry_rus

Dmitry_rus

Guru

• Helpers
  • 3 623 Сообщений:

Отправлено 08 Август 2017 - 20:10

Hmm... I'm not sure I understood your question quite right... :unsure:  Let's start from scratch.

There are several types of our software:

1. Dr.Web Antivirus (standalone)

2. Dr.Web Security Space (standalone)

3. Dr.Web ESS (Enterprise Security Suite + web-based Control Center).

ESS is centrally managed end-point security for all hosts in your network. Agents, installed on workstations inside your LAN, can interact with Dr.Web ESS Server and download updates, send statistics, etc...

What do you mean, saying "unmanaged client"? (1) and (2) can't interact with ESS.

#3 joy19861111

joy19861111

• Posters
  • 4 Сообщений:

Отправлено 09 Август 2017 - 05:40

Yes, the unmanaged client is refer to type (1) and (2). How can i migrate type (1) and (2) to interact with ESS. Do i require to uninstall the standalone and install for the agent and connect to ESS?

#4 Dmitry_rus

Dmitry_rus

Guru

• Helpers
  • 3 623 Сообщений:

Отправлено 09 Август 2017 - 20:15

Yes, you have to uninstall standalone products and install Dr.Web ES Server and Dr.Web Agents. Agents can be installed locally (directly on each user’s computer) or remotely (via Control Center through the LAN, user intervention is not required). Remote installation is suitable if you have more than 5..10 PCs or you can't access it physically.

Please read the manual at https://download.drweb.com/doc/?lng=en(business products).

But if your LAN is really small, it's possible to use your standalone products with Anti-virus Network feature. It doesn't require ES installation. You can enable remote control of your anti-virus from other computers in your LAN. If your computer is connected to an anti-virus network, you can control anti-virus protection state remotely (view statistics, enable or disable Dr.Web components and adjust their settings) and download updates from a local network computer. To allow local network computers with installed Dr.Web products to use a computer as an update source, configure an update mirror on it.

For remote access to Dr.Web settings on your computer, the password is required. You may use the password that is automatically generated when the option is enabled or set a new one.

Please refer to Antivirus/Security Space built-in Help system to get more information about AV Network.

Читают тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых