• Please log in to reply
3 ответов в этой теме

#1 Dr.Sandro

Dr.Sandro

• Posters
  • 24 Сообщений:

Отправлено 08 Июнь 2020 - 12:14

Hello Doctors! 

I was asked from my colegue to check his android phone. Reason was that phone is too slow, crashing applications and especially Outlook which he is using mostly. I installed Dr. Web Secuurity Space for Android, do a Full scan, it found 20 voruses! My God! It deleted 19 and 1 failed to delete. Please Help! Name of virus is: Android.DownLoader.3737.

How to get rid of it?

Thanks in advance!

#2 Mr.Pr

Mr.Pr

• Posters
  • 270 Сообщений:

Отправлено 08 Июнь 2020 - 13:39

Hello Doctors! 

I was asked from my colegue to check his android phone. Reason was that phone is too slow, crashing applications and especially Outlook which he is using mostly. I installed Dr. Web Secuurity Space for Android, do a Full scan, it found 20 voruses! My God! It deleted 19 and 1 failed to delete. Please Help! Name of virus is: Android.DownLoader.3737.

How to get rid of it?

Thanks in advance!

Hi

your best is to contact the Technical Support of Dr.Web from this portal: https://support.drweb.com/?lng=en

they'll most probably comes with a solution ASAP

“The security industry in that case becomes bullshit, because people believe in those products and use them in their corporate environments without understanding that those products are just following others,”  - Boris Sharov

DrWeb Gallery for your Avatars: Click

My Telegram ID: @OParham

Best Regards,

Parham

#3 Whispersmith

Whispersmith

Guru

• Dr.Web Staff
  • 3 143 Сообщений:

Отправлено 10 Июнь 2020 - 10:28

Dr.Sandro, hello! Please discribe that is means "failed to delete" ? Do you have a Delete button, but after you clicked on it, did you have an error?

#4 Dr.Sandro

Dr.Sandro

• Posters
  • 24 Сообщений:

Отправлено 11 Июнь 2020 - 11:41

Hello! When I clicked on "Neutralize" it says it's not possible. But I'm in contact with tech support and I'm on it's way to delete it. Malware is attached into system files and thats why it cannot be deleted. I have to root phone to delete it. So thank you for your help, soon I will get rid of it! :)

Читают тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых