Dr Webcureit Left Me With A Problem

• Please log in to reply
3 ответов в этой теме

#1 slystone

slystone

• Posters
  • 8 Сообщений:

Отправлено 06 Сентябрь 2011 - 19:35

I'm confused and not happy. I have been downloading Dr Webcureit free for alittle over two months, once a week. I have only run two to three scans tops.However i was in my windows temp files today and am very confused. There are ten files all on the same day left by Dr webcureit. Ten files at 71.8mgs per file. The date is 7/29/2011.the times are all the same 2.15PM. I only ran two to three scans and they were at different dates? So why 710mgs of dr webcureit files? They are under both user accounts so the first can i delete them? Second is why are they under the same date? Please let me know because my friends will want to know the outcome. I'm not sure i can trust this progam any more.

#2 drumut

drumut

• Members
  • 325 Сообщений:

Отправлено 06 Сентябрь 2011 - 20:14

Hi,

I'm not sure i can trust this progam any more.

Then which application you trust, you are talking about very famous and reliable Russian Security Vendor which provides security solutions to internet providers of different countries all around the world. Trust is not an issue then.

They are under both user accounts so the first can i delete them?

They are in your temporary directory right, then you can safely remove them manually. You should know that "for faster pc's temporary files should be cleaned time to time"

why 710mgs of dr webcureit files?

Think like that you download a single *.exe file, that file has lots of features, this kind of application files create temporary files to work, that is why temporary files in windows. Nearly all applications create temporary files.

You may not send those files but at least write their name and extensions here please.

Сообщение было изменено drumut: 06 Сентябрь 2011 - 20:15

#3 slystone

slystone

• Posters
  • 8 Сообщений:

Отправлено 06 Сентябрь 2011 - 21:25

Thanks it used to be my style to yell and scream but that was then and this is now. As long as this is the only thing then why not used the product. i do alot of research before i just download something and run a scan. I use dr web as a backup in case rogue hell breaks out. i was covered before but having a backup you can trust is even better. it's a pleasure being able to come on a forum new, not be happy and get a very nice answer. Tthanks , oh No tennis today folks rain in the open and maybe Wednesday too.

#4 drumut

drumut

• Members
  • 325 Сообщений:

Отправлено 07 Сентябрь 2011 - 12:57

Thanks it used to be my style to yell and scream but that was then and this is now, it's a pleasure being able to come on a forum new, not be happy and get a very nice answer.

Welcome to dr.web forums then! :lol:

Читают тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых