17 ответов в этой теме

#1 risl

risl

• Posters
  • 228 Сообщений:

Отправлено 17 Август 2009 - 15:15

Hello,

I started to have following problems with Dr.Web:

1. The complete scan doesn't scan my computer 100%, it stops in the beginning of my OS partition(E:). It checks a few files from E: and then says "done!". It should scan over 150.000 files, but now it says that complete scan is done after 60.000 files.
2. When scanner is running, I start to get error messages from windows that some of my files that exist in E: are corrupted.
3. Chkdsk starts to run after rebooting.

I don't get any errors if I don't use scanner, and chkdsk doesn't run if I haven't scanned anything.

I have used Dr.Web since 2007 and this is the first time I have some major problem with it. No problems with Avast and no errors if Dr.Web is uninstalled.

#2 KPbICMAH

KPbICMAH

• Posters
  • 273 Сообщений:

Отправлено 17 Август 2009 - 17:14

Some additional details would help: what is the filesystem of the OS partition: FAT16, FAT32, or NTFS? What OS version (XP/Vista, what SP)? Do you get any errors if you scan the partition for errors under normal operation (Open "My computer", right click the "E" drive, choose "Properties", tab "Tools", button "Check now". Check the buttons "Automatically fix file system errors" and "scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors"). Let the scan finish, see if any errors are found. Try DrWeb scan after that.

#3 risl

risl

• Posters
  • 228 Сообщений:

Отправлено 17 Август 2009 - 19:14

Win XP 32bit SP3, NTFS, chkdsk finds errors and fixes them. However, the scanner does create the same problems again.

#4 risl

risl

• Posters
  • 228 Сообщений:

Отправлено 17 Август 2009 - 20:40

Отправленное изображение

Now I got this.. I made a fresh install in default directory. I used to have Dr.Web in C:/programs/drweb but now installed in E:/program files/drweb that is the OS partition. The scanner was running OK, no errors and it was about 87% and 150.000 files until it suddenly again was "Done!". Then I restarted the scanner. Then it said virus databases failed.

#5 risl

risl

• Posters
  • 228 Сообщений:

Отправлено 18 Август 2009 - 00:17

Отправленное изображение

I tried CureIt but I still got the same "corrupted" message.

#6 risl

risl

• Posters
  • 228 Сообщений:

Отправлено 18 Август 2009 - 23:09

I reinstalled the OS, problem seems to be fixed.

#7 KPbICMAH

KPbICMAH

• Posters
  • 273 Сообщений:

Отправлено 19 Август 2009 - 16:19

Hmmm, did you reinstall OS to the same partition? Try running Chkdsk again, with the "check bad sectors" option. If all is well, that's good. This may be an early sign of HDD failing...

#8 risl

risl

• Posters
  • 228 Сообщений:

Отправлено 19 Август 2009 - 17:07

Yes, same partition but only label changed from E: to D: .. I made a support ticket since no one from the staff replied here and the tech support guy said that I probably have a virus. He told me to disconnect, then reboot to safe mode and scan with CureIt. I did that and then I started getting BSODs when rebooting back to normal. Couldn't get to safemode either.

Then I just decided that this was enough, had a virus or not. I didn't notice anything suspicious with gmer, rootkit unhooker, hijackthis, and eset sys inspector. I believe it was some kind of driver conflict / other conflict with probable remnants of other security software.

Everything works now with the fresh OS. If problems re-appear then I might consider buying a new HDD.

#9 risl

risl

• Posters
  • 228 Сообщений:

Отправлено 03 Сентябрь 2009 - 23:01

I tried scanning after today's big update and all the problems came back.

First Dr.Web crashed when scanning, the error from Windows event viewer:

20:19:00 Application Error
"Faulting application drweb32w.exe, version 5.0.6.8180, faulting module , version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x00000000."

After this I re-started the scan and got:

20:27:51 ntfs
"The file system structure on the disk is corrupt and unusable. Please run the chkdsk utility on the volume C:."

My OS is installed on D:, not C:

Does anyone from the staff have any ideas / could help me? I attached the chkdsk log from C:

Прикрепленные файлы:

• Прикрепленный файл  chkdsk.txt   2,05К   129 Скачано раз

#10 risl

risl

• Posters
  • 228 Сообщений:

Отправлено 05 Сентябрь 2009 - 16:17

I was helped by format_c at wilderssecurity and he told me to use "not_drop_shield" command when scanning and it worked. I was capable of making a full scan without any errors.

He told me there is some weird problem with Dr.Web anti-rootkit module, is there anything I can do?

#11 Eugeny Gladkih

Eugeny Gladkih

the Spirit of the Enlightenment

• Dr.Web Staff
  • 5 295 Сообщений:

Отправлено 05 Сентябрь 2009 - 16:42

I was helped by format_c at wilderssecurity and he told me to use "not_drop_shield" command when scanning and it worked. I was capable of making a full scan without any errors.

He told me there is some weird problem with Dr.Web anti-rootkit module, is there anything I can do?

please attach here, in a reply to me, your ntfs.sys driver. we want to see it

#12 risl

risl

• Posters
  • 228 Сообщений:

Отправлено 05 Сентябрь 2009 - 17:39

PM'd

#13 Eugeny Gladkih

Eugeny Gladkih

the Spirit of the Enlightenment

• Dr.Web Staff
  • 5 295 Сообщений:

Отправлено 05 Сентябрь 2009 - 18:36

PM'd

thanx! the staff will see it soon

#14 risl

risl

• Posters
  • 228 Сообщений:

Отправлено 05 Сентябрь 2009 - 23:41

Great! If you need anything else, just ask.

#15 Guest_Artem Baranov_*

Guest_Artem Baranov_*
  • Guests

Отправлено 08 Сентябрь 2009 - 10:20

Can you make logs of GMER & Rku tools?

#16 risl

risl

• Posters
  • 228 Сообщений:

Отправлено 08 Сентябрь 2009 - 14:46

Can you make logs of GMER & Rku tools?

Attached.

I tried the complete scan now without the not_drop_shield and it went through without problems. After this I restarted the scanner and then I got the "vdb failed". I did an update and after that the vdb was OK. I am now making another full scan to see if the ntfs problem/corruption appears.

Прикрепленные файлы:

• Прикрепленный файл  info.rar   38,99К   105 Скачано раз

#17 risl

risl

• Posters
  • 228 Сообщений:

Отправлено 20 Октябрь 2009 - 19:35

I think I managed to locate the problem as it re-appeared after I tried the beta version 3 of Neoava Guard HIPS. Somehow it conflicts with Dr.Web and the problem remains even if I uninstall Neoava Guard and reinstall Dr.Web. Fixing the problem required reinstallation of windows or making a repair installation. Neoava Guard probably somehow modified the system and creates these problems. I had used it before(at the time of these problems)and the problems came back after I installed it again yesterday.

However, Neoava Guard isn't developed anymore so this doesn't require any fixing or probably cannot be fixed. Case closed. :lol:

#18 risl

risl

• Posters
  • 228 Сообщений:

Отправлено 01 Ноябрь 2009 - 19:01

...#&/¤#&% F*CK

I started the full scan today and yes .. here it goes again: ntfs errors with The file system structure on the disk is corrupt and unusable.. on both C: and D: drives.

I have used drw since september of 2007 but now had to switch for avast until this problem somehow "magically" gets fixed.

Читают тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых