2 ответов в этой теме

#1 Mr.Pr

Mr.Pr

• Posters
  • 270 Сообщений:

Отправлено 14 Август 2016 - 22:39

Hello.

well lets go for the main question:

i was testing a malware, so i run that , then i see a pop up message ( Allow the process to modify the windows system object? ) then i click on Block, but the program still was there( was on desktop ) is that normal?

so what do you think about what happened here? this is normal ? should not be quarantine that file after that i click on Block?

or maybe i am in misunederstanding here? that message was for that operation ... changing windows system object and was not related to own malware ?

Regards:D

“The security industry in that case becomes bullshit, because people believe in those products and use them in their corporate environments without understanding that those products are just following others,”  - Boris Sharov

DrWeb Gallery for your Avatars: Click

My Telegram ID: @OParham

Best Regards,

Parham

#2 Ivan Korolev

Ivan Korolev

Poster

• Virus Analysts
  • 1 352 Сообщений:

Отправлено 15 Август 2016 - 11:27

>so what do you think about what happened here? this is normal ? should not be quarantine that file after that i click on Block?

You were asked to allow/block specific action of the concrete process. You chose to block this action, so that action was blocked. It doesn't mean that the whole activity of the process will be blocked.

#3 Mr.Pr

Mr.Pr

• Posters
  • 270 Сообщений:

Отправлено 15 Август 2016 - 11:34

>so what do you think about what happened here? this is normal ? should not be quarantine that file after that i click on Block?

You were asked to allow/block specific action of the concrete process. You chose to block this action, so that action was blocked. It doesn't mean that the whole activity of the process will be blocked.

Thank You dear Ivan for your helpfull answer

i give my answer now so that was normal DrWeb should not block the own file that message was just about that action ( modify windows object... )

i was in misunderestanding about that message

again, Thank You

“The security industry in that case becomes bullshit, because people believe in those products and use them in their corporate environments without understanding that those products are just following others,”  - Boris Sharov

DrWeb Gallery for your Avatars: Click

My Telegram ID: @OParham

Best Regards,

Parham

Читают тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых