Перейти к содержимому

Фото
- - - - -

Dr.Web AV for Ms Windows Server slowdown MS SQL processing for Accpac Accounting

Server SQL Windows

• Закрыто Тема закрыта
4 ответов в этой теме

#1 Kenny HOH

Kenny HOH

• Posters
  • 12 Сообщений:

Отправлено 31 Октябрь 2016 - 11:26

Hi

Client of mine is encountering problem after installing Dr.Web AV for Ms Windows Server. The server hosted a Accpac Accounting software and running on Ms SQL Server on Ms Windows Server. After installing Dr.Web on the server, the software access and printing request from the desktop application slowdown tremendously from average 1 minute to 10 minute and above. Is there any particular settings we need to set for MS SQL Server in the Dr.Web software?

#2 Dmitry_rus

Dmitry_rus

Guru

• Helpers
  • 3 621 Сообщений:

Отправлено 31 Октябрь 2016 - 12:29

Probably you should add some files to the exclusion list. To clarify the issue you have to analyze log files. Or pick up a report for the technical support and attach the file here (or on any filesharing service).

Reproduce your problem, notice the time (HH:MM:SS), then gather a logs (Tools - Support - Report for technical support) and attach a *.zip here. Don't forget to inform us about the time (HH:MM:SS mentioned above) when the problem occured.

#3 HHH

HHH

Massive Poster

• Posters
  • 2 714 Сообщений:

Отправлено 31 Октябрь 2016 - 12:29

Please ask your question here - https://support.drweb.com

#4 Volumeter

Volumeter

• Members
  • 1 Сообщений:

Отправлено 22 Август 2023 - 19:04

Hi,
I'm sorry to hear that your client is experiencing problems after installing Dr.Web AV for Microsoft Windows Server. I'm happy to help you troubleshoot this issue.
First, I would recommend checking to make sure that the Dr.Web software is up to date. You can do this by going to the Dr.Web website and downloading the latest version.
Once you have the latest version of Dr.Web installed, I would recommend disabling the real-time protection feature. This feature can sometimes interfere with other software, and it may be causing the slowdown that you are experiencing.
To disable real-time protection, open the Dr.Web Control Center and click on the "Protection" tab. Then, uncheck the box next to "Real-time protection".
Once you have disabled real-time protection, I would recommend restarting your server. Then, try accessing the Accpac Accounting software again and see if the slowdown is still occurring.
I hopes this helps!

Сообщение было изменено Volumeter: 22 Август 2023 - 19:05

#5 VVS

VVS

The Master

• Moderators
  • 19 366 Сообщений:

Отправлено 23 Август 2023 - 11:22

Volumeter,

There are no items you specified in the DrWeb settings.

Therefore, you write something unrelated to the topic of discussion.
This is offtopic.
You have a warning for offtopic.
Topic closed.
Moderator.

меня вот что возмутило.  что даже не начинают толком диалог сразу дампы...... © alehas777
--------------------------------
Антивирус это как ремень безопасности - всего лишь увеличивает шансы выжить или получить менее тяжкую травму при аварии.
Есть, однако, категория людей, которые рассматривают средства безопасности как ауру неуязвимости. © basid

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server, SQL, Windows

Читают тему: 1

0 пользователей, 1 гостей, 0 скрытых