132 ответов в этой теме

#121 Whispersmith

Whispersmith

Guru

• Dr.Web Staff
  • 3 143 Сообщений:

Отправлено 29 Апрель 2013 - 11:31

tini, sorry but tell me about:

1. where did you get this version of the application?

2. after which action has locked the phone?

#122 tini

tini

• Posters
  • 15 Сообщений:

Отправлено 29 Апрель 2013 - 11:36

i downloaded from the web

the phone locked after i replaced my sim card. i had a problem with my sim and puti it back the same sim

#123 Whispersmith

Whispersmith

Guru

• Dr.Web Staff
  • 3 143 Сообщений:

Отправлено 29 Апрель 2013 - 11:40

tini, can you insert the first sim? I would like to know if the special code on the screen will be change?

#124 tini

tini

• Posters
  • 15 Сообщений:

Отправлено 29 Апрель 2013 - 11:46

i didnt change the sim, i put it back the same sim. the code shown is the same BJGNYTACWKBRKQGA

#125 tini

tini

• Posters
  • 15 Сообщений:

Отправлено 29 Апрель 2013 - 11:47

i didnt change the sim, i put it back the same sim. the code shown is the same BJGNYTACWKBRKQGA

i    sent the #unlock# command from my buddy phone to mine end nothing is happening

#126 Whispersmith

Whispersmith

Guru

• Dr.Web Staff
  • 3 143 Сообщений:

Отправлено 29 Апрель 2013 - 11:50

tini, the unlock code sent to the e-mail you used to register on the forum. Try it, please.

#127 tini

tini

• Posters
  • 15 Сообщений:

Отправлено 29 Апрель 2013 - 11:54

tini, the unlock code sent to the e-mail you used to register on the forum. Try it, please.

thank you

#128 mahidamayur

mahidamayur

• Members
  • 1 Сообщений:

Отправлено 11 Февраль 2014 - 18:02

Hi, my Device Id is 359704045484056. I just downloaded DrWeb antivirus yesterday. The password I chose does not work. I tried sending #UNLOCK# from my buddy list but that did not work either. Maybe because I used DrWeb to also block calls and messaging on my LG OPTIMUS BLACK ?? Can you help? Thank you! I REPEAT MY DEVICE ID NO IS 359704045484056.

#129 SergM

SergM

Guru

• Moderators
  • 9 387 Сообщений:

Отправлено 11 Февраль 2014 - 18:29

http://forum.drweb.com/index.php?showannouncement=3&f=74

#130 saapaar

saapaar

• Members
  • 2 Сообщений:

Отправлено 19 Январь 2015 - 13:45

my phone is locked.and test anyway to unlock but no work. please help me

mail: saapaar@yahoo.com

#131 saapaar

saapaar

• Members
  • 2 Сообщений:

Отправлено 19 Январь 2015 - 13:59

my phone is locked.and test anyway to unlock but no work. please help me

mail: saapaar@yahoo.com

my device s5 duos

imei 1:355206061089250

imei 2:355207061089258

#132 SergM

SergM

Guru

• Moderators
  • 9 387 Сообщений:

Отправлено 19 Январь 2015 - 16:04

https://antitheft.drweb.com/?lang=en

Try to restore access yourself using a trusted number. When you configure the "antitheft" you were asked to add one of your contacts as a friend. If you followed the recommendations, and the list of friends have at least one number, follow these steps: Turn off the device. With the numbers marked as a friend's number, send a text message number: # resetpassword # (signs "grid" are required). Turn on the device. "Antitheft" is disabled, the password reset.

If you have a device with two SIM-cards and blocking occurred after changing SIM-card, then install the SIM card back and try to enter your password again.

Unlock and reset the password.

If you forget the password set for Dr.Web antitheft, and your phone is locked, follow these steps:

1. Open a web page get the code off Dr.Web antitheft situated https://antitheft.drweb.com/.

2. Enter the code shown on the screen of the blocked device.

3. Click the Get code. Special code to unlock the device and disable Dr.Web antitheft will be sent to the email address specified in the settings of Dr.Web antitheft.

This code must be entered in the password field on the screen of the blocked device. Thus Dr.Web Antitheft will be disabled.

To resume Dr.Webntivora you will need to enable and configure it again. If nothing happened: Unlocking is possible only after the user of the following documents proving ownership of the mobile device: Photo boxes / packaging device readable IMEI. Check the acquisition device. If you have references on the screen unlock service https://antitheft.drweb.com/, you need to attach a photo of the locked screen device with clearly visible special letter code. Write here on the forum, create in the Dr.Web for Android new topic, apply the necessary photo (scan). Also cause the invalidity of the password can be a problem with the input and DeviceID (for tablet devices). In this case, do the following: If you are sure you enter the correct password, be sure not to use the keyboard. To do this, click on the screen in the password field and hold the button for about five seconds. A menu appears allowing you to select the input method. Select Android keyboard and try again. If this does not work, please state: Whether to display a lock message DeviceID = (if output - Use this value). If you took the installation package from the disk - specify the file creation date drweb-600-android.apk, located on the disk. Does not changed IMEI (happens after repairs). In the event of a change IMEI after repair workshop to label the new value IMEI next to the old. Also, the changes are reflected in the warranty card.

Сообщение было изменено SergM: 19 Январь 2015 - 16:06

#133 JMZ

JMZ

• Members
  • 1 Сообщений:

Отправлено 27 Апрель 2015 - 17:59

I forgot to write down the password and after going through your procedure which did not work. I am setting at 9

a temps of password failure so I have one more chance to get it right or loose it all. I have a lot of work on my phone and I just can't loss it. Will you help me unlock my phone. I've read in your forum to send a picture of the IMEI from the phone, but just wondering, a thief could also send you a picture of your request, so how does that help prove ownership?

Best regards;
Jim

jimhd09@gmail.com

Прикрепленные файлы:

Читают тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых