Dr web space security 12

• Please log in to reply
14 ответов в этой теме

#1 KEV77

KEV77

• Posters
  • 36 Сообщений:

Отправлено 12 Октябрь 2018 - 17:23

hi, thank you for a great product, please am i allowed to ask? will version 12 be released soon? another great piece of security software. thank you. :)

#2 sergeyko

sergeyko

Guru

• Dr.Web Staff
  • 3 925 Сообщений:

Отправлено 12 Октябрь 2018 - 20:42

hi, thank you for a great product, please am i allowed to ask? will version 12 be released soon? another great piece of security software. thank you. :)

Yes and yes, hopefully. 

And thank you for your kind words. 

Sergey Komarov
R&D www.drweb.com

#3 KEV77

KEV77

• Posters
  • 36 Сообщений:

Отправлено 12 Октябрь 2018 - 23:43

thank you for your reply, Great i look forward to the release, thank you

#4 KEV77

KEV77

• Posters
  • 36 Сообщений:

Отправлено 22 Октябрь 2018 - 16:11

hi, i would like to thank you very much for Dr web security space 12, A excellent product, thank you   :)

#5 ZyrEiA

ZyrEiA

• Posters
  • 3 Сообщений:

Отправлено 25 Октябрь 2018 - 12:28

Where does one report bugs in English as i have found two issues.

#6 sergeyko

sergeyko

Guru

• Dr.Web Staff
  • 3 925 Сообщений:

Отправлено 25 Октябрь 2018 - 13:46

You may start here. The other and obviously the only true way is to connect with the tech support. 

Sergey Komarov
R&D www.drweb.com

#7 ZyrEiA

ZyrEiA

• Posters
  • 3 Сообщений:

Отправлено 25 Октябрь 2018 - 13:59

You may start here. The other and obviously the only true way is to connect with the tech support. 

Ok. System is windows 10x64 1809 and dr.web 12

Bugs:

1. When you enable badusb when you restart and get a notification about a keyboard pressing the buttons shown on the alert does nothing and only way to stop that is to manually go and whitelist from the gui.

2. Use airvpn and when it launches curl.exe it crashes because dr. web blocks it. The issue is that nothing is shown in statistics and it just crashes the application.

Suggestions

1. You need to add onedrive in list of trusted application because if you protect the onedrive folder(data loss prevention) not only it blocks access but also resets the whole application. You already added dropbox so i don't see why not.

Сообщение было изменено ZyrEiA: 25 Октябрь 2018 - 14:00

#8 sergeyko

sergeyko

Guru

• Dr.Web Staff
  • 3 925 Сообщений:

Отправлено 25 Октябрь 2018 - 15:05

Thanks! Will investigate the bugs and add onedrive. 

Sergey Komarov
R&D www.drweb.com

#9 Igor Kanyuka

Igor Kanyuka

• Members
  • 95 Сообщений:

Отправлено 26 Октябрь 2018 - 18:05

1. When you enable badusb when you restart and get a notification about a keyboard pressing the buttons shown on the alert does nothing and only way to stop that is to manually go and whitelist from the gui.

Could you please specify the keyboard model? Such kind of problems can be observed in case of multimedia\gaming keyboards. If it is possible check this issue with another keyboard.

#10 ZyrEiA

ZyrEiA

• Posters
  • 3 Сообщений:

Отправлено 26 Октябрь 2018 - 18:18

Could you please specify the keyboard model? Such kind of problems can be observed in case of multimedia\gaming keyboards. If it is possible check this issue with another keyboard.

My keyboard works just fine. It's the default MS keyboard drivers that seem to be getting blocked hence why pressing the keys on my actual keyboards did nothind i believe. So my suggestion is that you give a way on that screen to allow what is blocked or put the id in logs so you can later manually whitelist.

Regardless i have a corsair VENGEANCE K65 but it works even without allowing anything so i assume it's not that?

Сообщение было изменено ZyrEiA: 26 Октябрь 2018 - 18:21

#11 Peter Grinev

Peter Grinev

• Members
  • 65 Сообщений:

Отправлено 01 Ноябрь 2018 - 15:29

2. Use airvpn and when it launches curl.exe it crashes because dr. web blocks it. The issue is that nothing is shown in statistics and it just crashes the application.

We can't reproduce crash of curl.exe that is part of AirVPN's. Perhaps this is due to the lack of a paid subscription to connect via VPN. We have requested a trial version in AirVPN technical support.

Сan you provide detailed steps to reproduce the issue?

#12 Peter Grinev

Peter Grinev

• Members
  • 65 Сообщений:

Отправлено 08 Ноябрь 2018 - 16:33

With a trial subscription AirVPN works correctly without any crashes.

If you still have problems with VPN, please provide detailed logs (SysInfo) with the exact playback time.

#13 KEV77

KEV77

• Posters
  • 36 Сообщений:

Отправлено 17 Ноябрь 2018 - 19:14

hi, please can i ask a question ? i see Drweb security space 12 is also still in beta, will these improvements be passed on , once they are out of beta, to the released version? thank you, and thank you for a excellent product, :)  

#14 Dmitry_rus

Dmitry_rus

Guru

• Helpers
  • 3 623 Сообщений:

Отправлено 18 Ноябрь 2018 - 12:33

First, all improvements are tested by our testers (you also can be one of them), and if problems do not arise, these improvements are released.

#15 KEV77

KEV77

• Posters
  • 36 Сообщений:

Отправлено 19 Ноябрь 2018 - 00:19

thank you Dmitry_rus for your reply,  :)

Читают тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых