How Do I Run Cureit Live Cd In English?

• Please log in to reply
22 ответов в этой теме

#1 Kith Winter

Kith Winter

• Posters
  • 5 Сообщений:

Отправлено 22 Ноябрь 2009 - 23:55

Searched the forums here and used Google... isn't anyone else asking?

My CureIt Live CD only runs in Russian, and I can't figure out how to run it in english... some of the menus are in english, but most are not.

Thanks in advance for any help.

#2 sergeyko

sergeyko

Guru

• Dr.Web Staff
  • 3 925 Сообщений:

Отправлено 23 Ноябрь 2009 - 10:24

My CureIt Live CD

What is it?
Sergey Komarov
R&D www.drweb.com

#3 Kith Winter

Kith Winter

• Posters
  • 5 Сообщений:

Отправлено 23 Ноябрь 2009 - 10:47

How Do I Run Dr. Web Cureit Live Cd In English? When I launch the Live CD, most of the text is in russian.

#4 sergeyko

sergeyko

Guru

• Dr.Web Staff
  • 3 925 Сообщений:

Отправлено 23 Ноябрь 2009 - 11:12

How Do I Run Dr. Web Cureit Live Cd In English? When I launch the Live CD, most of the text is in russian.

There Is No Dr. Web Cureit Live Cd. Sorry.
Sergey Komarov
R&D www.drweb.com

#5 Dr33

Dr33

• Posters
  • 45 Сообщений:

Отправлено 23 Ноябрь 2009 - 12:00

:lol: I think that you already know that he means Dr Web Live CD

#6 sergeyko

sergeyko

Guru

• Dr.Web Staff
  • 3 925 Сообщений:

Отправлено 23 Ноябрь 2009 - 12:27

:lol: I think that you already know that he means Dr Web Live CD

No, I'm not sure. Sorry. As far as I know there are no problems in our LiveCD with languages and I suspect it could've been a "third party" livecd with Dr.Web CureIt! on it.
Sergey Komarov
R&D www.drweb.com

#7 MrPhil

MrPhil

• Members
  • 1 Сообщений:

Отправлено 23 Ноябрь 2009 - 17:36

No, I'm not sure. Sorry. As far as I know there are no problems in our LiveCD with languages and I suspect it could've been a "third party" livecd with Dr.Web CureIt! on it.

I downloaded the CD from your site last night and have the same problem, so apparently there is an issue with that build.

- Phil

#8 Kith Winter

Kith Winter

• Posters
  • 5 Сообщений:

Отправлено 23 Ноябрь 2009 - 22:55

I downloaded the CD from your site last night and have the same problem, so apparently there is an issue with that build.

- Phil

Thanks Phil

I downloaded the Dr.Web® LiveCD Emergency System Recovery Disk (minDrWebLiveCD-5.0.0.iso) from ftp://ftp.drweb.com/pub/drweb/livecd/ on November 21 and 22. Both of the discs boot to a menu that is in english allowing me to choose the gui or safe mode, but when I get to the GUI, most of the text is in russian or greek (I guess, I can't read it). Safe mode is entirely in this same language that I cannot read.

I see now that the product is not called CureIt, my apologies, I was introduced to the software just 2 days ago, and that was the name of the software that brought me to the Dr.Web site.

Also, I tried the discs on 2 computers, one motherboard is a FIC AZ-31 and the other is a MSI NF750-G55, the GUI doesn't come on at all with the MSI board, but the safe mode does.

#9 zegway

zegway

• Posters
  • 3 Сообщений:

Отправлено 24 Ноябрь 2009 - 03:33

I have the same problem. Most of the GUI is in Russian. I downloaded the .iso for the live CD from the 'official' location just an hour ago. I can't figure out how to change the language. I just found out about this program today by doing a search for live antivirus CD, and then watched a tutorial about Dr. Web's Live CD on YouTube... and the whole GUI was in English! What's going on? Anyone have an answer ? Thanks !

#10 Kith Winter

Kith Winter

• Posters
  • 5 Сообщений:

Отправлено 24 Ноябрь 2009 - 09:57

I have the same problem. Most of the GUI is in Russian. I downloaded the .iso for the live CD from the 'official' location just an hour ago. I can't figure out how to change the language. I just found out about this program today by doing a search for live antivirus CD, and then watched a tutorial about Dr. Web's Live CD on YouTube... and the whole GUI was in English! What's going on? Anyone have an answer ? Thanks !

I used that youtube vid to help me run the scan on an ide drive, it was clean, so I can't tell you what the results of your scan will look like.

#11 sergeyko

sergeyko

Guru

• Dr.Web Staff
  • 3 925 Сообщений:

Отправлено 24 Ноябрь 2009 - 10:27

Yes, there is a huge bug in the recent build of LiveCD. We are going to figure it out.
Thanks for the reports!
Sergey Komarov
R&D www.drweb.com

#12 zegway

zegway

• Posters
  • 3 Сообщений:

Отправлено 25 Ноябрь 2009 - 02:56

Oh, thank you ! I thought I was losing my mind. I was able to use the program by referring to the tutorial to figure out what the buttons meant. Thank you for this product by the way. It found and cleaned the virut virus from every .exe it had infested... unlike multiple other antivirus programs that reported the files were not cleanable. Saved me a lot of time ! Please post it when the new version of the live CD is ready !

Thank you again !

#13 zegway

zegway

• Posters
  • 3 Сообщений:

Отправлено 25 Ноябрь 2009 - 20:19

I see a new .ISO available via the FTP as of 1:20am today (2009.11.25). Does this one default to English, or have a way to config your language of choice? Anyone tried it yet ? = )

thanks
p

#14 sergeyko

sergeyko

Guru

• Dr.Web Staff
  • 3 925 Сообщений:

Отправлено 25 Ноябрь 2009 - 20:39

I see a new .ISO available via the FTP as of 1:20am today (2009.11.25). Does this one default to English, or have a way to config your language of choice? Anyone tried it yet ? = )

thanks
p

No, it's just a re-build with new addons. Tomorrow we're going to release a fix.
Sergey Komarov
R&D www.drweb.com

#15 Anton Ivanov

Anton Ivanov

Advanced Member

• Posters
  • 842 Сообщений:

Отправлено 26 Ноябрь 2009 - 16:30

new fixed version is ready

#16 bean

bean

• Posters
  • 19 Сообщений:

Отправлено 26 Ноябрь 2009 - 17:46

hi.nothing is fixed!i load in last 30 minutes 3 times the iso,and all is in russian langues!

greets stefan

new fixed version is ready

#17 januismer

januismer

• Members
  • 1 Сообщений:

Отправлено 26 Ноябрь 2009 - 18:14

I don't know if we need the profanity considering they are furnishing us with a great FREE product, but "Yes"... It is still not picking up the English language correctly. I also downloaded the lastest ISO about 30 minutes ago.

#18 bean

bean

• Posters
  • 19 Сообщений:

Отправлено 26 Ноябрь 2009 - 18:29

I don't know if we need the profanity considering they are furnishing us with a great FREE product, but "Yes"... It is still not picking up the English language correctly. I also downloaded the lastest ISO about 30 minutes ago.

for your info:i am a buying customer.....

#19 sergeyko

sergeyko

Guru

• Dr.Web Staff
  • 3 925 Сообщений:

Отправлено 26 Ноябрь 2009 - 18:53

Buying what? We don't sell Dr.Web LiveCD :lol:

Please try again, iso's been updated again.
Sergey Komarov
R&D www.drweb.com

#20 bean

bean

• Posters
  • 19 Сообщений:

Отправлено 26 Ноябрь 2009 - 19:07

Buying what? We don't sell Dr.Web LiveCD :lol:

Please try again, iso's been updated again.

THANK YOU !!! :lol:

Читают тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых