Dr.Web LiveCD has a build in "Create LiveUSB" function. If you want to reach that first you need to burn Dr.Web LiveCD on a CD/DVD media. What if you don't have a CD/DVD driver, that doesn't mean you can't use Dr.Web LiveCD. Here we go
UNetbootin allows you to create bootable Live USB drives for a variety of Linux distributions from Windows or Linux, without requiring you to burn a CD. You can either let it download one of the many distributions supported out-of-the-box for you, or supply your own Linux .iso file if you've already downloaded one or your preferred distribution isn't on the list.
- You need to download most recent Dr.Web LiveCD image file from here.
- You can download one of these applications to create Dr.Web LiveUSB. GUI is nearly same at all. And both are standalone executable, you don't need to install them on your computer.
- Please run one of these applications and please see pictures below to continue process.
drweblivecd1.png 19,74К 131 Скачано раз
- Please choose "DiskImage" on main screen of application. Then please choose "ISO" and browse for Dr.Web LiveCD image file which is already on your computer.
- Please go to bottom of application shown in picture above. Please choose Type as "USB Drive" and the drive letter of your USB Drive (be carefull and please choose correct one), finaly please press OK button.
Now you would see two screen below. First one is the process window and the second one is the final window. If you don't want to reboot with USB Drive immediately please don't choose Reboot Now button at the end.
drweblivecd2.png 15,67К 88 Скачано раз
drweblivecd3.png 11,98К 86 Скачано раз
You have created Dr.Web LiveUSB and you are able to boot your computer with Dr.Web LiveCD which is in this USB Drive. For booting from USB you need to choose boot device priority in your BIOS. To do this corretly please look at your mainboard manual. This can differ from bios to bios.