• Please log in to reply
5 ответов в этой теме

#1 amitraina7

amitraina7

• Posters
  • 7 Сообщений:

Отправлено 18 Август 2016 - 14:46

i have ticket open from last 7 days still no reply from Dr web space security,

Request V4NX-ZYQ9, Request status: Pending support response.

i just bought the 2pc/2year but as i seen that technical support is not as good as other company..

if a person stuck with ransomware and as u claim you help people then that bad support i thnik not helping anybody there.

#2 sergeyko

sergeyko

Guru

• Dr.Web Staff
  • 3 925 Сообщений:

Отправлено 18 Август 2016 - 16:03

I'm afraid, you don't say the truth. And the truth is you've got the replies. And you've originally described your problem as "I want to know about"... You are the customer of course and with all respect, but... That does not sound like a serious problem, you know :)

A common advise. Before complaining on the forum, try to describe in more precise manner what problem you deal with so that our support engineers could help you efficiently. 

Сообщение было изменено sergeyko: 18 Август 2016 - 16:04

Sergey Komarov
R&D www.drweb.com

#3 amitraina7

amitraina7

• Posters
  • 7 Сообщений:

Отправлено 18 Август 2016 - 19:41

hi

sergeyko,

as u saw my ticket, there is still Pending support response from 12.08 19:00:56. they asked my the script virus file.  after that there is no response from ur team.

what i say, know 6 days gone still there is no response from them..

Сообщение было изменено amitraina7: 18 Август 2016 - 19:41

#4 Mr.Pr

Mr.Pr

• Posters
  • 270 Сообщений:

Отправлено 18 Август 2016 - 19:43

Hello :)

most of the times when i submit a Support ticket, i receive answer less than 5 hours ! the rest times (Holidays or weekend ) maybe receive the answer a little later for example 10 hours , 12 hours ! :)

Regards,Parham

“The security industry in that case becomes bullshit, because people believe in those products and use them in their corporate environments without understanding that those products are just following others,”  - Boris Sharov

DrWeb Gallery for your Avatars: Click

My Telegram ID: @OParham

Best Regards,

Parham

#5 Mr.Pr

Mr.Pr

• Posters
  • 270 Сообщений:

Отправлено 18 Август 2016 - 19:45

hi

sergeyko,

as u saw my ticket, there is still Pending support response from 12.08 19:00:56. they asked my the script virus file.  after that there is no response from ur team.

what i say, know 6 days gone still there is no response from them..

if you insist on this matter ( you have no answer after 6 days! ) submit another topic and remember your ticket name :V4NX-ZYQ9

i assure you receive an answer as soon as possible ;)

“The security industry in that case becomes bullshit, because people believe in those products and use them in their corporate environments without understanding that those products are just following others,”  - Boris Sharov

DrWeb Gallery for your Avatars: Click

My Telegram ID: @OParham

Best Regards,

Parham

#6 amitraina7

amitraina7

• Posters
  • 7 Сообщений:

Отправлено 18 Август 2016 - 19:45

i think , my problem is special one.... :) :) :) :)

Читают тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых