• Please log in to reply
1 ответов в теме

#1 Will80

Will80

• Members
  • 2 Сообщений:

Отправлено 24 Июль 2020 - 18:23

Good afternoon,

sometimes Dr. Web Net Filtering Service affects the performance of my notebook (Dr. Web Security Space v.12.0).

I found that it let the CPU run at 100%, even if no network traffic is generated by the computer.

I tried to reduce the computer resource consumption in security center>settings>scanner>computer resources consumpion>minimum, but I wasn't able to solve the issue.

This is a very big problem because:

1) the computer is very very slow when this situation occurs (when I want to open a new application I have to wait minutes instead of seconds)

2) the power consumption of the notebook is higher than the power can be delivered from the power supply. This means that the battery continues discharging, even if the computer is connected to the main. The fan is active and the computer heats up.

Is there a way to decrease the CPU load of this process?

Thank you!

#2 Dmitry_rus

Dmitry_rus

Guru

• Helpers
  • 3 643 Сообщений:

Отправлено 26 Июль 2020 - 21:46

Hi!

security center>settings>scanner>computer resources consumpion>minimum does nothing in that case. It only applies to scanner, not Netfilter.

To solve this issue, we need more details. Please reproduce the issue and record the exact time (HH:MM:SS) of its occurrence (by PC clock). Wait 3-4 minutes, then generate a report for technical support (Support - Report wizard - Create report), and tell us the time you issue occured.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cpu, 100%, net filtering service

Читают тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых