Перейти к содержимому

Содержание drumut

290 публикаций пользователя drumut OpenID:

по типу содержимого

Просмотр информации о пользователе

#622695 Restore important file (LiveCD quarantine)

Отправлено по drumut в 06 Сентябрь 2012 - 10:53 В: Workstations

Hello,

Dr.Web CureIt! will cure infected files and place incurable files in quarantine. When the scanning is finished, you can view the report and perform desired actions with quarantined files

If it is quarantined, there would be actions for infected file, use them. If it is cured there would be no problem with that file.

Also

Have you ever run scanpst.exe?

Outlook 2003:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\1055\SCANPST.exe

Outlook 2007:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\SCANPST.exe

#602631 LiveCD for Linux Mint

Отправлено по drumut в 22 Май 2012 - 21:37 В: Common questions (English)

There is common believe that you don't need an antivirus product when using linux or mac osx! As a user you have right to scan your computer indepented of your operating system. Because viruses aren't just for operating system, you may find viruses on a completely formated hard drive so i believe scanning any OS with Dr.Web Live CD would be ok.

#547229 Can Not Download The Beta Version Completely

Отправлено по drumut в 22 Сентябрь 2011 - 12:15 В: Workstations

remove manually all Dr.Web anti-virus products, reboot the computer, only then start the installation of the present beta version.

Actually noone needs to do anything manually since we have dr.web remover :rolleyes:

#547227 Dr Web For Simbyan S60 V5?

Отправлено по drumut в 22 Сентябрь 2011 - 12:11 В: Common questions (English)

I setup a new drweb mobile installation for you. Here is setup process for my nokia e72 with pictures. Can you install other softwares on your mobile without any problem?

Screenshot0003.jpg

Screenshot0004.jpg

Screenshot0005.jpg

Screenshot0006.jpg

Screenshot0007.jpg

Screenshot0008.jpg

Screenshot0009.jpg

Screenshot0010.jpg

My phone's firmware version:
Screenshot0011.jpg

P.S: Some images blurred by me for privacy issues.

#546714 Can Not Download The Beta Version Completely

Отправлено по drumut в 19 Сентябрь 2011 - 22:04 В: Workstations

@youx

Is Thunder an external download manager? If so, please use your browser's download manager.

Even it is a general issue with download managers, you may report this to thunder support!

#546712 Dr Web For Simbyan S60 V5?

Отправлено по drumut в 19 Сентябрь 2011 - 22:01 В: Common questions (English)

Hello,

Dr.Web products for protection of mobile devices operated by Android, Symbian OS and Windows Mobile are not sold separately. Customers buying licenses to any Dr.Web product for protection of workstations listed below can use Dr.Web Mobile Security Suite free of charge:

http://estore.drweb.com/mobile/?lng=en

I currently use it on my nokia E 72 which has s60 os.

Also there is an ongoing discussion on our french support forum, you may look at this with the help of translation services like translate.google.com

#546508 Can Not Download The Beta Version Completely

Отправлено по drumut в 18 Сентябрь 2011 - 19:27 В: Workstations

Hi,

Is Thunder an external download manager? If so, please use your browser's download manager.

Also if you have any security application on your system, it can scan downloaded file and it can take time to complete scanning process at this point "thunder" shows it stucks at %99.9, you may temporarily disable your security application while downloading dr.web 7 beta.

#546284 Dr.web Cure It Live Cd Fails To Load

Отправлено по drumut в 17 Сентябрь 2011 - 15:20 В: Common questions (English)

Hi,

Then it seems like a hardware issue, we see those linux error messages not only in drweb also in other linux distros which generally have hardware issues. You may want to try Dr.Web LiveUSB for your laptop or Dr.Web Cure It would be another good choice.

#546281 How To Unlock Zte 3020?

Отправлено по drumut в 17 Сентябрь 2011 - 15:16 В: Common questions (English)

This question isn't related with drweb or computer security. Sorry i need to close that down.

#545597 Cant Remove Trojan

Отправлено по drumut в 14 Сентябрь 2011 - 19:44 В: Workstations

Hello,

C:\Users\College Graduate\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\KZ2AV537\HijackThis[1].exe

Please read our How To Create A Hijackthis Log? you shouldn't run hjt from a temporary directory.

AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5
Avira AntiVir Personal - Free Antivirus
Microsoft Security Essentials

This is wrong, totaly wrong, please uninstall 2 of them. One should protect you enough. If you use several security applications which do the same job, this reduce their performance and also your system performance.

As i see, that file is a false positive and HP keyboard related file, you don't need to wory about that file, you can add it to your exceptions anda send them to dr.web to this address.

#545569 Dr.web Cure It Live Cd Fails To Load

Отправлено по drumut в 14 Сентябрь 2011 - 19:00 В: Common questions (English)

Hi,

Welcome to dr.web's forums

Please check your livecd image file with md5, corrupted image file can cause this kind of error, if you use an external download manager except your browser's, live cd image file can be damaged.

#543911 Dr Webcureit Left Me With A Problem

Отправлено по drumut в 07 Сентябрь 2011 - 12:57 В: Common questions (English)

Thanks it used to be my style to yell and scream but that was then and this is now, it's a pleasure being able to come on a forum new, not be happy and get a very nice answer.

Welcome to dr.web forums then! :lol:

#543808 Dr Webcureit Left Me With A Problem

Отправлено по drumut в 06 Сентябрь 2011 - 20:14 В: Common questions (English)

Hi,

I'm not sure i can trust this progam any more.

Then which application you trust, you are talking about very famous and reliable Russian Security Vendor which provides security solutions to internet providers of different countries all around the world. Trust is not an issue then.

They are under both user accounts so the first can i delete them?

They are in your temporary directory right, then you can safely remove them manually. You should know that "for faster pc's temporary files should be cleaned time to time"

why 710mgs of dr webcureit files?

Think like that you download a single *.exe file, that file has lots of features, this kind of application files create temporary files to work, that is why temporary files in windows. Nearly all applications create temporary files.

You may not send those files but at least write their name and extensions here please.

#543599 Livecd Md5 Checksum Verification Fails

Отправлено по drumut в 05 Сентябрь 2011 - 21:29 В: Common questions (English)

Hi,

That happens to users who use download managers for downloading livecd image. Please only use your browser's download manager!

#541272 How Do I Use This Program

Отправлено по drumut в 24 Август 2011 - 18:37 В: Common questions (English)

Do you want "protected mode+ using your mouse" or "disabling protected mode" ?

#541271 Cant Remove Trojan

Отправлено по drumut в 24 Август 2011 - 18:32 В: Workstations

Hi,

Please see our tutorial How To Use Online Virus Scanners?

After doing so, please post your results here!

Removal of one file is kinda easy but first let's see your results if that file is legit or dr.web gives you false positive result..

#540949 Livecd Fails To Boot

Отправлено по drumut в 22 Август 2011 - 17:10 В: Common questions (English)

Hello,

You need to change CD Writting Strategy.

Let me explain it for you.

You shouldn't mount the image with any other tool, you just need to burn it onto a disc.

I suggest you to use imgburn to burn iso format onto disc directly. You shouldn't use daemon tools..

If you got same error with same image file, download live cd again without any download manager expection is your browser. Then please see our tutorial to check if that iso file is legit or not damaged How To Check Md5sum?

#538131 Spybot Registry Back-up Shows As Possible Script.virus

Отправлено по drumut в 08 Август 2011 - 07:03 В: Common questions (English)

If you use more than one security software, you better to add each other to their exception lists. If not, you may get these kind of false positives. To be sure, you can use online virus scanners, if there are lots of alarms then that file can be dangeaous if there are few, it can be false positive.

#530133 Personal Information Required To Download Drweb Cure-it

Отправлено по drumut в 01 Июль 2011 - 00:20 В: Workstations

Also, this forms filling at the downloading, looks to me also as spying after users, as they are requires to insert things that mustn't to be revealed in the Internet.

Spying: to observe secretively or furtively with hostile intent (often followed by on or upon )

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/spying

We need to know what meanings words have...

As a punishment step against Dr.web

;) At least dr.web would be the application which save your computer, i like that punishment..See MD5 for up to date signatures..

#530132 Dr Web Livecd For Sick Pc

Отправлено по drumut в 01 Июль 2011 - 00:09 В: Workstations

Hello,

Welcome to drweb forums.

Now another person is suggesting DrWeb LiveCD. However it is not clear to me if I should double click the download on my good computer or if the download will be recognized by the sick computer if i insert it there.

Dr.Web Live CD is not an application which runs under windows enviroment, it is a linux based OS but the main existance reason is to eliminate viruses and rescue the datas from unreachable hdd partions to another hdd or flash disk. Because it is a linux based OS it will not get infected from windows viruses and yes it can boot up your computer succesfully.

Let us know your progression.

#514754 Malware/virus/worm Called "hosts"

Отправлено по drumut в 22 Апрель 2011 - 22:10 В: Common questions (English)

I wish you could send hjt log here, after format your hdd and setup new operating system, please enable "system restore" function. It is also recommended to back up montly.

#514752 Drweb Scan Doesn't Work Normally

Отправлено по drumut в 22 Апрель 2011 - 22:04 В: Workstations

Do you mean CureIt?

#511516 Scanner Bsod

Отправлено по drumut в 11 Апрель 2011 - 04:51 В: Common questions (English)

For more information actually we need minidump file so we can see what cause the BSOD, can you attach minidump or dump file to your next post?

#507882 Questions From The New User Of Dr.web

Отправлено по drumut в 26 Март 2011 - 00:32 В: Workstations

1. Do I need to run Dr.Web as Administrator, when I'm using Windows 7 x64 as Normal user (I'm using Normal account because of security reasons)? I just ran it as Normal user and it found nothing, but is it enough to run it as Normal user with Win 7?

You need to have some admin privilages to change dr.web settings. On the other hand dr.web security shield can't be effected by user type, admin or regular user. So you are good.

2. Do I need to run it with the Safe Mode?

No, you do not need to run it in Safe Mode, also security applications run in normal mode better than any other mode.

3. When it started scanning the system first time it started an Express scan so I stopped it and then I started a Complete scan. Should I have waited, when an Express scan ends and then started a Complete scan? I mean, that is it harmful to stop the first Express scan and then start a Complete scan?

It is ok.

#507881 Not Enough Room On Device Error Message.

Отправлено по drumut в 25 Март 2011 - 23:28 В: Common questions (English)

When i tried to remove or cure or anything else, i kept getting the same error warning, "not enough room on device"
What does this mean?

Dr.Web tries to write something on your drive but there is not enough space on drive.