Прикрепленные файлы:

#22 sr

sr

• Posters
  • 28 Сообщений:

Отправлено 20 Январь 2010 - 00:55

in "Health" tab there is "There are no known problems with this hard drive"

I attached the logfile from HDDHealth. There are no T.E.C events

Yeah, there is no one problem with your hard drive.
Problem is related to drweb shield. If drweb support don't care about it, to prevent data loss I recommending uninstall drweb.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus

#23 risl

risl

• Posters
  • 228 Сообщений:

Отправлено 20 Январь 2010 - 00:56

Here is a screenshot from Active SMART

Прикрепленные файлы:

#24 risl

risl

• Posters
  • 228 Сообщений:

Отправлено 20 Январь 2010 - 01:00

sr, are you format_c in wilderssecurity forum? I pm'd him about this and he asked if I have nVIDIA SATA controller. But I don't, it's VIA chipset and old ABIT AX8 motherboard.

#25 sr

sr

• Posters
  • 28 Сообщений:

Отправлено 20 Январь 2010 - 01:01

sr, are you format_c in wilderssecurity forum? I pm'd him about this and he asked if I have nVIDIA SATA controller. But I don't, it's VIA chipset and old ABIT AX8 motherboard.

No!! format_c is eugen gladkyh from drweb staff. My chipset is older than your, is it via kt266, disks are ide but system is on fat32.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus

#26 Borka

Borka

Забанен за флуд

• Members
  • 19 512 Сообщений:

Отправлено 20 Январь 2010 - 01:05

risl, ask Support for assistance: http://support.drweb.com/
С уважением,
Борис А. Чертенко aka Borka.

#27 risl

risl

• Posters
  • 228 Сообщений:

Отправлено 20 Январь 2010 - 01:24

I created a support ticket with system information .nfo, pictures from the errors and hdd health log.

#28 Konstantin Yudin

Konstantin Yudin

Смотрящий

• Dr.Web Staff
  • 19 552 Сообщений:

Отправлено 20 Январь 2010 - 13:42

Problem is related to drweb shield. If drweb support don't care about it, to prevent data loss I recommending uninstall drweb.

maybe yes or maybe no. risl. when there will be an error of loading of bases, can copy this base and give me?
With best regards, Konstantin Yudin
Doctor Web, Ltd.

#29 risl

risl

• Posters
  • 228 Сообщений:

Отправлено 20 Январь 2010 - 15:11

I sent a private message with lots of data.

#30 Konstantin Yudin

Konstantin Yudin

Смотрящий

• Dr.Web Staff
  • 19 552 Сообщений:

Отправлено 20 Январь 2010 - 17:38

I sent a private message with lots of data.

yes. thank you. i check virus bases, it's damaged. :huh: i need time for research.
With best regards, Konstantin Yudin
Doctor Web, Ltd.

#31 risl

risl

• Posters
  • 228 Сообщений:

Отправлено 20 Январь 2010 - 17:41

Thank you very much, if I can help by any way just tell me what you need.

#32 Baron

Baron

• Posters
  • 17 Сообщений:

Отправлено 21 Январь 2010 - 02:18

What version of VIA SATA driver do you have installed? It should be v4.30g. I can give you a link to download the correct driver if yours is older than that.

Also, there are 2 SATA connectors attached to the VIA VT8237 Southbridge and another 2 SATA connectors attached to VIA VT6421 PCI controller. Have you tried connecting your drive to a different controller? Maybe one of those chipset is faulty.

You just have one drive? Not using RAID?

#33 risl

risl

• Posters
  • 228 Сообщений:

Отправлено 21 Январь 2010 - 08:51

Only one drive, have not tried connecting to other controllers. I have installed the latest VIA SATA Driver which is 5.80G.

.. I can try to change the controller but I don't think it can help since I would be having a lot more troubles with a broken controller. There would be errors and difficulties with other programs. Currently the only problem in my computer is dr.web on-demand scanner and it's virus databases. Things are looking better though, since the support staff took me seriously this time and my ticket/files have been forwarded to tech staff. Mr Yudin also said he will research this. :huh:

I will change the controller and report back.

#34 Baron

Baron

• Posters
  • 17 Сообщений:

Отправлено 21 Январь 2010 - 18:18

Only one drive, have not tried connecting to other controllers. I have installed the latest VIA SATA Driver which is 5.80G.

.. I can try to change the controller but I don't think it can help since I would be having a lot more troubles with a broken controller. There would be errors and difficulties with other programs. Currently the only problem in my computer is dr.web on-demand scanner and it's virus databases. Things are looking better though, since the support staff took me seriously this time and my ticket/files have been forwarded to tech staff. Mr Yudin also said he will research this. :)

I will change the controller and report back.

According to ABIT website the correct SATA driver for your board (AX8) is v4.30G. That is the driver available in their download section.

These are all the latest drivers for your board ...

http://www.abit.com.tw/page/en/download/do...PE=Socket%20939

Maybe the latest driver you installed is in some way incompatible even if it installed ok.

Anyway, try switching controllers as that will exclude a hardware problem at the controller level.

Your board supports SATA I drives. Is your drive a SATA II drive? Do you have a jumper installed on the drive to limit it to SATA I ?

I don't think anyone else has this problem with Dr.Web so I'm looking forward to knowing what is so special about your setup.

#35 risl

risl

• Posters
  • 228 Сообщений:

Отправлено 21 Январь 2010 - 18:45

According to VIA, version 5.80G supported chips are:

VT8251 Integrated Serial ATA RAID controller, VT8237 Integrated Serial ATA RAID controller, Discrete Serial ATA RAID controllers VT6420/1, CX700 Integrated Serial ATA RAID controller, VX700 Integrated Serial ATA RAID controller, VX800 Integrated Serial ATA RAID controller.

Abit probably doesn't bother to update the information from some old legacy/archived motherboards.

I don't think I have a SATAII HD since the computer and all parts are from year 2005.

I switched the controller to the from SATA slot 1(VT8238) to sata slot 3(VT6421). I will test this and report back.

#36 Baron

Baron

• Posters
  • 17 Сообщений:

Отправлено 21 Январь 2010 - 20:39

According to VIA, version 5.80G supported chips are:

VT8251 Integrated Serial ATA RAID controller, VT8237 Integrated Serial ATA RAID controller, Discrete Serial ATA RAID controllers VT6420/1, CX700 Integrated Serial ATA RAID controller, VX700 Integrated Serial ATA RAID controller, VX800 Integrated Serial ATA RAID controller.

Abit probably doesn't bother to update the information from some old legacy/archived motherboards.

I don't think I have a SATAII HD since the computer and all parts are from year 2005.

I switched the controller to the from SATA slot 1(VT8238) to sata slot 3(VT6421). I will test this and report back.

I see your drive is a HD160JJ which is shown on Samsung website as SATA II. This shows how to jumper your drive to limit it to SATA I. All these things are worth a try.

http://ars.samsung.com/customer/usa/jsp/fa...mp;AT_ID=103749

Maybe switching controllers fixed the problem?

#37 risl

risl

• Posters
  • 228 Сообщений:

Отправлено 21 Январь 2010 - 21:03

The jumper is in place. I don't know if the controller switching fixed anything.

I've ran 2 scans, one complete and one express scan and no errors appeared. But the errors were random before, so this doesn't necessarily mean anything. I'll keep on testing

#38 risl

risl

• Posters
  • 228 Сообщений:

Отправлено 21 Январь 2010 - 21:05

Nope, vdb failed with base 0003

#39 risl

risl

• Posters
  • 228 Сообщений:

Отправлено 21 Январь 2010 - 21:35

Could this happen because of fragmentation?

I ran the updater -> then scanner -> vdb error in scanner startup

then I tried again, started scanner -> vdb error in startup

After this I disabled the self-protection and defragmented with auslogics disk defrag.

started scanner -> no error in startup

enabled self protection -> started scanner -> no error in startup

.. I don't know if this is completely random behavior or not.

#40 Baron

Baron

• Posters
  • 17 Сообщений:

Отправлено 21 Январь 2010 - 23:51

Perhaps you have a problem with a Windows system file that is causing these random problems with the filesystem.

Have you verified your system files are intact?

You can do this by opening a Command Prompt and typing SFC /SCANNOW

Читают тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых