Перейти к содержимому

Фото
- - - - -

How To Create And Restore A Registry Backup?

• Please log in to reply
Нет ответов в данной теме

#1 drumut

drumut

• Members
  • 325 Сообщений:

Отправлено 26 Май 2010 - 01:06

Hello,

You would see a recommodation which is Restore registry from the backup copy in Dr.Web's WebSite under System recover recommendations. I would like to explain this step for you.

How to create a Registry Backup?

• Please download Registrar Registry Manager Lite which is a freeware application.
  • Double click on downloaded RegistarLite.exe file and install the software.
  • Please run software, at the main screen of application on toolbox please choose File -> Backup and Restore
  • Backup and Restore window will be opened, in this window please see photograph machine icon on the bottom left corner of window. Please click on it and choose Backup Registry.
  • Another window will be opened, please add a description for your backup in this window and click on OK button.
  • Backup process would be started, during this process please do not try to run another software and close other opened softwares.
  • When backup completed you would see it listed in Backup and Restore window.
  • If you want to restore this backup, please choose and highlight it on Backup and Restore window then please click folder icon near the photograph machine icon and choose Restore option.
  • A warning window will be opened, please read it and click on Yes button. Your restore process will be started.

Читают тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых