small doubt

• Please log in to reply
5 ответов в этой теме

#1 kmr1684

kmr1684

• Posters
  • 3 Сообщений:

Отправлено 17 Июль 2014 - 10:41

I am new to this forums as well I am purchased drweb 2 pc/ 2 years, for the first time. but in the box they printed I can use both the serial in one computer for 4 years, please anybody tell me how can I activate it. I tried the instruction printed in the box, but drweb accepting only one license at a time, or may I do not know how to activate it please tell me how anybody please. O_o  :huh:  

#2 pig

pig

Бредогенератор

• Helpers
  • 10 855 Сообщений:

Отправлено 17 Июль 2014 - 11:13

1. Just activate one of serials.
2. Activate another serial as a prolongation and specify previously activated serial as a reason for prolongation.
Почтовый сервер Eserv тоже работает с Dr.Web

#3 provayder

provayder

Poster

• Posters
  • 1 742 Сообщений:

Отправлено 17 Июль 2014 - 11:43

You need to download the latest version of the antivirus. During installation, first, and then enter a second key.

#4 kmr1684

kmr1684

• Posters
  • 3 Сообщений:

Отправлено 17 Июль 2014 - 12:16

thanks for all the answers, but i forgot to mention that from my box i got only one activation code and unfortunately i register the code to get two drweb keys like a foll and try to use these two keys to get that prolonged years, but just like i said i am fool, it is accepting only one key at time, even i tried to enter activation code after inserting the drweb key file through register license option selecting the activate license. but no avail, same 2 yesrs validity only, i think i did something wrong, did not know how to activate properly, so end up with 2 years key for 1 pc like a fool. next i do not know what to do.

#5 Dmitry_rus

Dmitry_rus

Guru

• Helpers
  • 3 641 Сообщений:

Отправлено 17 Июль 2014 - 13:29

2pc/2yrs OR 1pc/4yrs. If you're going to use 1pc/4yrs, now you should contact TechSupport and describe your situatuion.

http://support.drweb.com

Сообщение было изменено Dmitry_rus: 17 Июль 2014 - 13:32

#6 kmr1684

kmr1684

• Posters
  • 3 Сообщений:

Отправлено 21 Июль 2014 - 16:12

thanks I contacted the support, they helped and I got my license 1pc/4year key. :D  thanks for all your answers, sorry for the late answer. :facepalm:

Читают тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых